JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Weekend plans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2635091-weekend-plans.html)

navywifey2003 March 15th, 2013 01:32 PM

Weekend plans

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

TeresaV March 15th, 2013 02:27 PM

Re: Weekend plans

Finishing up the nursery, I hope. The crib comes Tuesday and I want to be able to set it up when it comes.

sunnydaze March 15th, 2013 02:46 PM

Hubby spoiled me with a prenatal massage and mani/pedi so I am taking him to the real barber shop for a hot lather/straight razor shave and skin on the sides high and tight. Should make him so happy.

Work some more on the nursery. Need to finish this mural at some point.

MrsLat March 15th, 2013 03:18 PM

Enjoying the sunshine! Woohoo!

crawmommy March 15th, 2013 03:23 PM

going to a baby shower tomorrow for a girl who use to watch dd. I have to show houses SUnday and in between clean the house...fun fun...not!

Mom2LillieAidan March 15th, 2013 04:56 PM

SO's cousin's baby shower tomorrow then hopefully getting some more packing done. I haven't packed a single box in like 3 or 4 days

MarylandMama March 15th, 2013 06:57 PM

I am also on the packing crew again. My mom is coming over to help me pack up my kitchen. DH is in Canada all weekend on a business trip and moving day is next Friday. Yikes! So we have 6 more days to have everything packed up. It will be a busy weekend for me.

shen7 March 15th, 2013 08:35 PM

Our first hypnobabies class is tomorrow, and I will also try to take the 1 hr glucose test, I need to sit at the lab for a whole hour so can't exactly bring DD :P then on Sunday we are having some friends over for brunch, looking forward to that! :)

Kim3 March 16th, 2013 05:26 AM

Doing my glucose test - waiting to get the drink.
Then off to do grocery shopping (and get a coffee as I was not permitted to have it before the test). Egg hunt, take our eldest to a birthday party and a special shopping trip with our second child.

Tomorrow is church and then I need to get work done (have something due). Planning on some relaxing evenings though.

LisaS March 16th, 2013 08:53 AM

We have our elective 4D ultrasound this afternoon, UFC fight with friends tonight, then St. Patty's Day dinner with MIL tomorrow.

rcjh12 March 16th, 2013 10:33 AM

We went shopping yesterday, where I didn't find anything I was really looking for, but I did pick up some onesies and fabric dye, and my kiddos are going to tie-dye some onesies later today or tomorrow.

loveneverfails March 16th, 2013 10:41 AM

Been cleaning the house all morning. Although I don't think it seems to look like it :/ I did get two loads of laundry put away and two more are washing/drying.

I am hoping to get the pantry cleaned out and then organize it.

PurpleStar March 16th, 2013 01:08 PM

Just relaxing =) We have friends coming over later today to watch some UFC...its DHs thing but I'm "supportive" ;-)

Madison.Hailey.Zack March 16th, 2013 03:59 PM

We are leaving sunday morning for our mini family vacation :)

MarylandMama March 16th, 2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoPennyRoyalTea (Post 27200140)
SO's cousin's baby shower tomorrow then hopefully getting some more packing done. I haven't packed a single box in like 3 or 4 days

How's your packing going this weekend? My mom came and we got the kitchen done today. I hate that stage of packing where so much is getting done, but it still looks like the house just exploded and appears as if nothing is actually done. How much longer do you have to pack?