JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Legs (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2635671-legs.html)

MamaSkunk March 18th, 2013 09:29 AM

Legs

I feel like the muscles in my calves are going all crazy the past few days. They feel everyday like I just ran a marathon but only feel that way when im walking. Walking up stairs?? Get real can we say uhhh I feel like an old lady? Every step my calfmuscles are screaming in protest its like step pause step pause. My legs and feet havent done any swelling yet...knock on wood...but what the heck kind of symptom is this?! I have noticed this has come about the same time as the spreading pelvis feeling. I really hope this leg soreness goes away soon :( Anyone else have this crazy symptom?

eshute March 18th, 2013 11:31 AM

Re: Legs

I've been having tons of muscle pain in general, but my legs are the worst. I second the feeling of having run a marathon and steps are my worst enemy! I have to go downstairs to the bathroom since my parents only have one and it freaking kills me every time. Ugh!

MamaSkunk March 18th, 2013 11:34 AM

Well at least Im not the only one lol

Joanne Nicole March 18th, 2013 11:53 AM

My calves are sore too. And I've got restless leg syndrome which is oh-so-much fun...I feel like I've got creepy-crawlies on my legs whenever I'm sitting or laying down.

farmfourmama March 18th, 2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanne Nicole (Post 27205901)
My calves are sore too. And I've got restless leg syndrome which is oh-so-much fun...I feel like I've got creepy-crawlies on my legs whenever I'm sitting or laying down.

Mine is all restless leg too!!

This weekend I had a huge women's show with my business! So set up started at 6 am Friday and I was on my feet till 10pm then 11 am- 10 pm Saturday! Then dance Sunday morning at 830 and had to drive an hour to get there then an hour back to work again at 11 but luckily only till 5. Then did tear down and pack up till 730!! My legs are definitely TIRED along with the rest of me... No more six month pregnant trade shows... Uggghh

QueenCrafty March 18th, 2013 06:39 PM

My legs feel tired every morning when I wake up, like I went running in my sleep. I also have restless leg in the evening. I'm tired from being on my feet all day that I try to relax on the couch. My legs have other plans

edgeofelise March 18th, 2013 09:16 PM

My biggest problem is my feet. Standing in one place for even 20 minutes while I'm cleaning the kitchen or something makes them feel like they're going to explode. They're starting to swell, too. The pain is mostly in my heels and shoots up my Achilles' tendons. Awful!

MrsLat March 18th, 2013 11:37 PM

My calves feel like they are on the verge of getting a charlie horse all.the.time. And I can second the feet hurting!! I put my shoes on and literally 15 minutes later it feels like I have been on my feet all day. I also have been getting the restless legs going on at night too. Ugh....