JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Aches and pains (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2635894-aches-and-pains.html)

navywifey2003 March 18th, 2013 09:15 PM

Aches and pains

How have you been dealing with the aches and pains that come with the 3rd trimester?

4hearts March 18th, 2013 09:36 PM

Re: Aches and pains

A lot of whining. :( I was sick this week though with some kind of stomach bug and was eating a lot of tums bc that's the only thing that helped.

I've been getting RLS in the evenings, it sucks but I just try to ignore.

Steph625 March 18th, 2013 09:41 PM

Tylenol. Hot showers. I wish I could say daily back rubs and feet messages but I'd be lying.

ashleykathleen March 19th, 2013 12:21 PM

Lots of whining and complaining. Hot baths for my hips and calves. Wish DF would give me a good rub down but I'm not holding my breath.

LisaS March 19th, 2013 02:43 PM

I waddle, sit in the comfy chairs, and lie down as much as possible. Most of my pains are in my hips. Totally miss having insurance that covers chiropractic visits! I had none of this when I was pregnant with DS and seeing a chiropractor twice a week.

TeresaV March 19th, 2013 03:11 PM

Resting when I can. I haven't felt too bad yet.

MamaSkunk March 19th, 2013 03:34 PM

Being a lazy couch potato and whining to you all

QueenCrafty March 19th, 2013 06:31 PM

Whining to DH to get ice cream out of sympathy. My abs are separating due to a belly growth spurt and it is pretty painful. It's not quite as bad as it was my last pregnancy, but I was a SAHM then and could lie down when I needed. Can't do that at work.

hilachu March 19th, 2013 07:11 PM

*****ing and moaning about it and using a heating pad

Mrs_lynn.c March 19th, 2013 07:36 PM

I take alot of hot showers tylenol and rest when possible. I have back problems not being pregnant but now its worse and its my back hips knees and ankles. Sometimes it feels like my hips pop out of place . i almost fell down our steps cause my hips just wasnt working rite.

eshute March 20th, 2013 09:06 AM

I'm out of work right now due to the relocation, so I'm not sure if that's better or worse for these aches and pains. Luckily I'm able to rest and drink the water I need to. Otherwise just trying to take it slow. I'm glad to know that all this is part of pregnancy and not just my joints getting bad. The stairs kill me. I even have trouble getting out of the recliner. And what is the tight feeling in my belly?! It's the worst when I'm going up the stairs, but I get it even when resting. I assuming it's BH. I also woke up this morning with sharp pain right across my belly button line. I was doing so well up until the last couple weeks with pain and fatigue and appetite. Now I feel like crap, and I'm eating all the **** time. Haha. I guess I finally feel pregnant!

Madison.Hailey.Zack March 20th, 2013 09:33 AM

Making mike carry Hailey when needed. Trying to lay down when I can.

crawmommy March 20th, 2013 09:34 AM

im not too bad yet but I have another week before the 3rd tri hits! I'm sure I will be complaining bc DH is being kind of as *** lately and doesn't get what I am going through :(