JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Need (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2635898-need.html)

navywifey2003 March 18th, 2013 09:24 PM

Need

What do you still need for baby?

Steph625 March 18th, 2013 09:36 PM

Re: Need

A nursery! As of right now, we don't have a place to put this baby. Haha. Then we need a carseat, stroller, clothes, diaper bag, a wrap/sling, Pak n play, bottles, monitor. Well, we still need everything except a swim suit. That I have covered!

MissyBee March 18th, 2013 09:41 PM

Everything. Including a nursery. So much to do!

4hearts March 18th, 2013 09:47 PM

Things I have:
-Moses basket bassinet for when baby is napping in other parts of the house while I'm doing stuff.
-Bunches of clothes in both genders
-Most CD items
-Just got my Vera Bradley diaper bag in the mail today.. woot!
-receiving blankets, burp clothes
-Crap-load of baby soap
-glass bottles
-breast pump (for outings, I pump in the car)
-bath
-changing table
-car seat
-Too many slings
-Hand casting kit
-Just ordered a little rattle today :)

I need:
-To make cloth wipes and my down feather filled boppy pillow.
-Some concentrated wipes solution and spray bottles.
-More snappi's, liners, doublers
-A little bit more PFs and covers
-A small lamp for night time changes
-A baby towel/washcloths

I must say I'm feeling a lot more prepared at an earlier stage than I have before in pregnancies. But, it's only bc this is our 4th. We're finally getting the hang of this.

edgeofelise March 18th, 2013 10:15 PM

I think the only thing we genuinely need is a carseat. I'd like to get a boppy pillow, a couple gauze swaddling blankets, a pack of NB 'sposies until his cord stump falls off, some lanolin, breast pads, huge granny panties in case I have another c/s, a ton of batteries for all the various electronics...and a few of the cute things I have bookmarked on etsy. But having been there before I know we don't really NEED most of that stuff.

MrsLat March 18th, 2013 10:25 PM

not much--a few more diapers, bottles and bathtub!

sunnydaze March 19th, 2013 02:48 AM

a carseat

Joanne Nicole March 19th, 2013 04:38 AM

I'm sure there's something major and crucial that babies need to survive that I'm forgetting, but I can't for the life of me think of what I'm missing. I think I've got everything...

I haven't gotten things like diapers, baby shampoo, rash cream, etc...but since those just take a quick trip to Walmart, I'm going to hold off on getting that stuff until shortly before the baby comes.

mommy220 March 19th, 2013 04:53 AM

We need:
a carseat
a breast pump
a white changing table/dresser
a diaper bag
cloth diapers and all accessories!!!!!!
muslin blankets
a few outfits

We have from dd:
pack and play
co sleeper
jumper
swing
bumbo
toys
changing pad
clothes
Beco Butterfly carrier
Moby Wrap
Sling
Nursing cover

bribugg13 March 19th, 2013 05:04 AM

Well, a house! lol Once we have that, we can actually decorate a nursery. So I'll still need the Minnie Mouse crib set and decor for her room.

beatlechicksteph March 19th, 2013 05:49 AM

Everything!! All we have is a pack and play.

cheerfulsunrise March 19th, 2013 07:13 AM

we still need a good bit too, but main things are stroller/carseat, changing table pad, and bathtub....

Hopeful2BMommy March 19th, 2013 07:13 AM

Things we have or know we are getting at our shower:
Crib
Bedding
Car seat
Stroller
Swing
High chair
Glider

So I still need everything else.

shen7 March 19th, 2013 07:41 AM

I don't need anything really. Maybe a red night light for night diaper changes... I hate the green ones and red is actually much more soothing to the eyes. But I really have everything I need and it is just a matter of washing and organizing and setting up everything! I plan to start working on it more in earnest after DD starts preschool next month and I have that free time.

Mom2LillieAidan March 19th, 2013 08:38 AM

Everything except a swing and bassinet.. Oh and a bumbo seat.. Other than that, we need everything. But my baby shower is in 2 1/2 weeks, so we should get alot then.

rcjh12 March 19th, 2013 09:43 AM

Crib (getting from my sis)
Carseat (ordering this week)
Diapers (some ordered, need more)
And different odds and ends like socks and so on.

dmreed32 March 19th, 2013 10:37 AM

Everything! I was still holding out hope someone would throw me a shower. I'm pathetic haha

D&K's_mama March 19th, 2013 11:03 AM

Carseat
Diaper bag
diapers
Few more clothes
We still have everything out from dd so not to much needed this time. Hes just gonna have to use a pink swing and bouncy...

QueenCrafty March 19th, 2013 11:09 AM

Carseat, carseat adapter for my stroller, and a baby monitor. Otherwise we have everything else that we will really need

AKlobnak March 19th, 2013 11:22 AM

Everything besides a crib and a dresser, including a house we are still waiting to close on our first house! It has been almost a week :0