JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2636434-oh-just-another-joy-pregnancy-i-could-live-without.html)

pamela.burke611 March 20th, 2013 05:59 PM

oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without...
 
.....

body acne!! I am so mortified, grossed out... I am talking on my tummy, breasts, chest, shoulders, upper back... what is going on??? ewww I am nauseous typing it out. It's bad! they are scarring too after they pop. I am sorry this is wayyyyy TMI but I need some help here! I never had this before, even pregnant with my daughter.. is the the progesterone/testosterone or whatever?? What kind of wash should I use in the shower and cream?? I am so grossed out so completely blah over this. As if the weight gain wasn't enough! oh ya and I have this like dry red patch on my face too for a while now out of nowhere ewww.. my dr. just says these are unfortunate side effects but what can I do??

MamaSkunk March 20th, 2013 06:53 PM

Re: oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without...
 
Ive had acne with this pregnancy too. And Ive found that the new brand Simple cleanser and moisturizer does the trick...anything else seems to make my delicate preggo skin get worse...either oilier or drier. Definately gonna stick with that brand after I have lil man....ugh with DD i had amazing perfect skin for a change and great hair too. Lol not this time.

pamela.burke611 March 20th, 2013 07:37 PM

Re: oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaSkunk (Post 27214309)
Ive had acne with this pregnancy too. And Ive found that the new brand Simple cleanser and moisturizer does the trick...anything else seems to make my delicate preggo skin get worse...either oilier or drier. Definately gonna stick with that brand after I have lil man....ugh with DD i had amazing perfect skin for a change and great hair too. Lol not this time.

yes! I can so relate.. I am definitely going to look for that product and give it a shot. I am desperate here! haha thanks girl :)

ashleykathleen March 20th, 2013 07:42 PM

Re: oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without...
 
I'm not this time but I had it AWFUL with my son. Face, body, everywhere. I'm convinced its a boy pregnancy thing (at least for me anyway) because my skin has been perfect with both girls.

I wish I had a suggestion but the only thing helped with my son was having him. All the products I tried failed :(. I totally empathize though.

pamela.burke611 March 20th, 2013 07:59 PM

Re: oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleykathleen (Post 27214449)
I'm not this time but I had it AWFUL with my son. Face, body, everywhere. I'm convinced its a boy pregnancy thing (at least for me anyway) because my skin has been perfect with both girls.

I wish I had a suggestion but the only thing helped with my son was having him. All the products I tried failed :(. I totally empathize though.

oh man... girl I was fine while I was pregnant with my daughter as well but this time having a boy and my body is just taken over! I am so upset... I really hope this goes away for me after I have him, like yours did!

MamaSkunk March 20th, 2013 08:30 PM

Re: oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without...
 
Lol I think its a boy pregnancy thing as well!! This lil guy is sooo hard on me. I sure hope hes an easy baby once hes here tho. :/

pamela.burke611 March 20th, 2013 08:47 PM

Re: oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without...
 
me too!

zombiemommy March 21st, 2013 06:43 AM

Re: oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without...
 
Go get some Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo and use it as a body wash. When I was doing two or three a day work outs I had so much trouble with body acne, even though I was showering two or three times a day. I started using the shampoo as my body wash because I know the tea tree helps with skin issues and it cleared everything right up. When I was at my highest weight I always got those cysts between my legs where my thighs rubbed together and I used the shampoo on just that area and it cleaned it right up. You can do the shampoo or just go get the tree oil.
You can buy it at any chain salon pretty much... like SuperCuts or some place like that. If you have a Sally Beauty Supply near you, you can get the generic value brand (it's the same thing).

pamela.burke611 March 21st, 2013 07:15 AM

Re: oh just another joy of pregnancy that I could live without...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zombiemommy (Post 27215341)
Go get some Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo and use it as a body wash. When I was doing two or three a day work outs I had so much trouble with body acne, even though I was showering two or three times a day. I started using the shampoo as my body wash because I know the tea tree helps with skin issues and it cleared everything right up. When I was at my highest weight I always got those cysts between my legs where my thighs rubbed together and I used the shampoo on just that area and it cleaned it right up. You can do the shampoo or just go get the tree oil.
You can buy it at any chain salon pretty much... like SuperCuts or some place like that. If you have a Sally Beauty Supply near you, you can get the generic value brand (it's the same thing).

thanks honey! I will need to look into that!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.