JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Tuesday tease (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2637997-tuesday-tease.html)

navywifey2003 March 26th, 2013 09:57 AM

Tuesday tease

Do you and your dh/so tease each other (inside jokes, pranks)? Or are you a pretty calm couple?

QueenCrafty March 26th, 2013 12:14 PM

Re: Tuesday tease

We don't really do any pranks, but we do pick on each other constantly. DH thinks it's funny to rile me up to see me angry. And sometimes it is just too easy to make fun of DH for something stupid he's done. It's all in good fun though so we aren't hurting each other's feelings

Hopeful2BMommy March 26th, 2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCrafty (Post 27231158)
We don't really do any pranks, but we do pick on each other constantly. DH thinks it's funny to rile me up to see me angry. And sometimes it is just too easy to make fun of DH for something stupid he's done. It's all in good fun though so we aren't hurting each other's feelings

This is us, exactly :)

rcjh12 March 26th, 2013 01:22 PM

We have a very teasey, flirty type relationship. For the most part it is all in good fun, but sometimes he likes to push my buttons just to see how riled up he can get me. It's really disappointing to him that it takes so much more for him to get me worked up than it used to.

ashleykathleen March 26th, 2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCrafty (Post 27231158)

This is exactly how DF and I are. He will pester me until I start to get angry and then I can always tell by this look on his face when he is satisfied and it always lightens the mood. Recently, he cut himself open with his pocket knife doing something stupid and he ended up getting stitches. I now make fun of him every chance I get...like if he picks up a butter knife I will ask him if he needs help with that lol. It's all in good fun though and we usually get a good laugh out of it all.

crawmommy March 27th, 2013 02:28 AM

We give eavh other a hard time often. Sometimes dh takes it too far and hav to tell him to shut it up! Dh likes to make fun of me for the way I say things being from MN I don't do the typical MN you bechta or anything but just specific words. ..and I give him crap about his hillbillie talk!