JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Confession time (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2642128-confession-time.html)

sunnydaze April 10th, 2013 07:31 AM

Confession time

I want to hear yours...

Here are two of mine.

Last night, I ate soft serve ice cream for dinner.

I also purchased granny pants/cotton capris from Kmart for 8 bucks with an elastic waist. They are really cheap, kind of ghetto, not fashion forward, but OH SO comfortable.

Joanne Nicole April 10th, 2013 07:58 AM

Re: Confession time

So far today I've had a cup of coffee and a whole bag of mini skor candy bars.

Yesterday my dad was babysitting DD for me so I could go to a Dr. appt - after it was over I drove around aimlessly for a bit and then went to Walmart and browsed for a full hour before going home. I also bought a bag of mini skor candy bars.

MamaSkunk April 10th, 2013 10:23 AM

Last night I ate like the hugest bowl of Trix cereal(its my new best friend lol) and I mean like a small mixing bowl size.

Its after noon here and DD and I still are in our jammies (and we have done this for about a week cuz I'm super tired again)

Kalynas_Mom April 10th, 2013 10:46 AM

last night while in bed watching a movie I ate 4 popsicles. I'm obsessed with them lately. We've gone through a box of 40 in a week. It's terrible. Thank god I don't have blood sugar issues

ashleykathleen April 10th, 2013 01:16 PM

I regularly wake up in the middle of the night for various reasons (to pee, my hips hurt, etc) and I will eat a bowl of cereal before I go back to bed.

Steph625 April 10th, 2013 01:49 PM

I steal candy from all three if my girls' Easter baskets....daily!

navywifey2003 April 10th, 2013 02:11 PM

I have become so lazy with my older kids lately and feel awful about it.

Hopeful2BMommy April 10th, 2013 02:39 PM

I plan on wearing my Motherhood maternity jeans/capris long after baby is born. They have the best fit in the butt and thigh areas of any jeans I've had before.

QueenCrafty April 10th, 2013 05:26 PM

I picked up a strawberry milkshake on my lunch break today. I wasn't really hungry and wasn't really craving anything, but it was hot and I needed a sugar rush.

navywifey2003 April 10th, 2013 05:50 PM

The kids have gotten on my last nerves today! Katelynn was so rude all day. UGH!

eshute April 10th, 2013 06:24 PM

I have actually put my jeans away. While they're still okay to wear as long as I'm standing up, but once I sit down, I feel like I'm strangling the baby. haha. So lounge pants and sweat pants it is! :)

MerinSun April 10th, 2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanne Nicole (Post 27273917)
So far today I've had a cup of coffee and a whole bag of mini skor candy bars.

Yesterday my dad was babysitting DD for me so I could go to a Dr. appt - after it was over I drove around aimlessly for a bit and then went to Walmart and browsed for a full hour before going home. I also bought a bag of mini skor candy bars.

lol, i haven't done this lately but I *have* in the past taken reading material with me to work and once work was done I just sat in the parking lot listening to music and reading for about a half an hour. I haven't been able to do so lately because several times over the last couple of weeks I have had to stay late due to work reasons and I felt bad about leaving DH with our toddler so many times in a row. It's not a guilty pleasure if you know you're seriously inconveniencing someone :\

crawmommy April 10th, 2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy (Post 27275259)
I plan on wearing my Motherhood maternity jeans/capris long after baby is born. They have the best fit in the butt and thigh areas of any jeans I've had before.

I did this after having dd with my gap maternity long and lean jeans :) I justified it bc the were the low rise band lol!

crawmommy April 10th, 2013 08:38 PM

I dropped dd and the dog off at MIL's at 1:30 so I could clean and came home laid in bed watched tv and took a nap til 4:30 then MIL called and asked if dd could stay the night so I could get the rest and I let her and left the dog! I did go over there and eat dinner and kiss dd goodnight though

I also ate cake for dinner last night and may have another large piece since I have almost a whole cake my friends sent home with me from my shower

SassySami April 10th, 2013 10:12 PM

Nothing to extreme, I did buy granny panties lol

sunnydaze April 11th, 2013 04:28 AM

I bought a package of men's boxer briefs....for me to wear.

mommyandwife08 April 11th, 2013 05:18 AM

I went to get donuts this morning. I made DH go to not one but two places because I wanted to compare the donuts. I am ashamed of myself... Although my boys are loving these 2 1/2 dozen donuts we have in the house, especially considering we NEVER have sweets like this. (can you tell I am trying to justifiy my actions :rolleyes: )

overlinmommy17 April 11th, 2013 06:49 AM

I have a HUGE CONFESSION!!!! I checked my baby registry to see what had been bought!!! (i am so ashamed. but glad to get that off my chest!) DONT TELL! LOL

cheerfulsunrise April 11th, 2013 07:15 AM

I keep waking up laying on my back :o

MissyBee April 11th, 2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy (Post 27275259)

I agree with you. Mine fit so much better than any other jeans I have had!

I confess that I want to eat (and sometimes do) Honey Nut Cheerios for every meal.