JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2643400-monday-roll-call.html)

navywifey2003 April 15th, 2013 09:10 AM

Monday Roll Call

Who is here this week?
How are you feeling?
Are you nesting?

4hearts April 15th, 2013 09:24 AM

Re: Monday Roll Call

I'm here. Still pretty busy bc the science fair has been extended to May 1st but I'm around and lurking more than anything.

Feeling ok but more tired.

Nesting in my head but still working with normal daily maintenance and getting that caught up so haven't physically done any nesting. I'm making a lot of mental notes for now.

Joanne Nicole April 15th, 2013 09:28 AM

I'm here.

Overall I'm ok - tired because I'm not sleeping well, but mostly ok. Today I'm bedridden. I feel terrible because it's the first nice day we've had in a while and I promised DD that I'd take her to the park. But after my tumble on the sidewalk this morning, I can barely walk, so the park is not happening. Boo.

Not nesting at all, surprisingly. I had a flurry of baby-prep activity a little over a month ago, but lately I've been feeling really detached from the whole thing and just have no desire to get things ready. Just in a funk, I guess.

Mom2LillieAidan April 15th, 2013 09:39 AM

I'm here.. In and out

Feeling alright mostly. Just tired and a little achey.

No nesting yet. It doesn't make sense to nest right before we move so I have to wait just a couple more weeks.

Hopeful2BMommy April 15th, 2013 10:11 AM

I'm here!
Feeling good.
Not nesting, but I wish I would start. I need motivation.

cheerfulsunrise April 15th, 2013 10:17 AM

I'm here!
Feeling ok, but having lots of little aches and pains, etc
I think I have started nesting a little bit.

overlinmommy17 April 15th, 2013 10:42 AM

I am here....
I am hurting....she is sitting on this nerve on my right lower side that causes me immense pain. I was on my feet all day yesterday and when i got up to use the bathroom last night i almost fell because my lower back was hurting so bad:(
I am nesting like a mad woman. I am cleaning, organizing and stressing over every little detail in my house. I NEED everything in complete order...it's driving me crazy!

rcjh12 April 15th, 2013 10:45 AM

Actually not feeling too bad lately, other than plain out tired. And I have actually started nesting a bit. I'm TRYING at least to get things ready around here.

KellBell2621 April 15th, 2013 01:22 PM

Who is here this week? I'm here!
How are you feeling? Definitely get overwhelmed at times but cleaning or light exercise is helping a lot
Are you nesting? oh yes! i can clean for hours...takes me awhile to get going but once i start i cant stop! lol

TeresaV April 15th, 2013 02:12 PM

I'm here!
I'm doing okay, but definitely starting to feel VERY pregnant. I've been very achy. This pelvic floor pain is awful.
Nesting? Oh yes. Luckily the nursery is done (minus the stuff we will hopefully get at my shower this weekend) so I have been able to relax a little bit.

Steph625 April 15th, 2013 02:19 PM

I'm here.
I'm feeling like poo. Not pregnancy related. Head/chest congestion with sore throat and productive cough.
I wish I was nesting!!! I need to nest! Yikes!

QueenCrafty April 15th, 2013 05:49 PM

I'm here!

I'm feeling better now that the most stressful part of work is over.

I'm sort of nesting. I got the girl baby clothes sorted and priced to get ready for a yard sale. I've also had DH spruce up our yard with a veggie/herb garden and pretty flowers. Now to get the nursery started...

bribugg13 April 15th, 2013 06:14 PM

Here I am! Feeling better after the chiro this morning! Overall, just feeling pregnant! lol Not nesting because I'm still waiting on my house to be built!!

beatlechicksteph April 15th, 2013 06:47 PM

I'm here!

Feeling tired. Like I could lay in bed and nap all day.

Not really nesting yet, But I hope it kicks in soon.

jhmomofmany April 15th, 2013 07:20 PM

I'm here. Feeling pretty good, tired some days, full of life other days. I haven't been nesting at all yet- no shopping, no cleaning or rearranging for the baby. I keep putting stuff off, haven't even looked at what I'm supposed to order for the birth kit.

8miraclez April 15th, 2013 09:20 PM

Who is here this week? I'm here
How are you feeling?feel fine, getting restless
Are you nesting?no but I never have. I always wished I would so my house would get clean, but never had the motivation.

D&K's_mama April 16th, 2013 05:53 AM

I'm here
I have been very tired lately and starting to get more achy and uncomfortable. I don't sleep well @ all either. DD wakes up several times a night but even when she sleeps I find myself just laying there wide awake.
I have started to nest a little. There's a lot id like to do but have a hard time with always having to clean up after the kids constantly. I have tons of clothes for baby but they are still hanging out in boxes...I need to get a dresser still and do a lot of organizing!

Madison.Hailey.Zack April 16th, 2013 05:55 AM

I'm here. Doing well other then the charlie horses :D Nesting is slowly setting it.

ashleykathleen April 16th, 2013 08:21 AM

I'm here doing great other than the intense pubic bone pain I've been having lately.

My nesting is definitely kicking in. I've been organizing and decluttering my whole house room by room. I'm down to the 3 bedrooms and my master bathroom left!!!

MamaSkunk April 16th, 2013 09:45 AM

I'm here.

Feeling OK this week. Just a little achey.

I'm nesting in my head. No motivation tho. Although my baby brother came and cleaned my grout and walls, windows and cupboards. And that helped immensely as it was all stuff that would have been harder for me to clean...either from fumes or being preg woman awkward lol