JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Exhausted?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2643755-exhausted.html)

overlinmommy17 April 16th, 2013 01:58 PM

Exhausted??

So am I the only one who is completely exhausted right now? I am sooo tired. I have been overdoing it , i know, but for the past 2 days (at work) i cannot keep my eyes open. I am starting to dread going to work... anyone with me?!

TeresaV April 16th, 2013 02:23 PM

Re: Exhausted??

I'm usually okay during the day, but getting out of bed in the morning is almost impossible for me. By the time I get home from work, I'm beat.

MrsLat April 16th, 2013 02:47 PM

I am exhausted all the time. I am not getting much done around the house anymore. I don't even work and I still struggling. I can't imagine how you working mamas are doing it!

beatlechicksteph April 16th, 2013 02:53 PM

I'm exhausted too!! I don't work a lot, but DH just asked me if I wanted him to find a different sub for him on Thursday and Friday because he's noticed that I've become lazy. LOL I told him to not dare take away my two days out of the house this week :) It'll be good for me not to lie in bed until noon...

navywifey2003 April 16th, 2013 02:54 PM

I am getting tired much more quickly these days.

Madison.Hailey.Zack April 16th, 2013 04:46 PM

I've been exhausted this whole pregnancy. Its worst this time then with either of the girls.

D&K's_mama April 16th, 2013 07:33 PM

Im having a hard time getting motivated to do anything anymore I feel like a lazy bum lately but I start to do something then realize how tired I am so I just sit back down thinking if I rest a lil it'll help but it doesn't... I'm sick of being so tired all the time. Ive got too much to do and get done to be feeling like this that's for sure!!

cheerfulsunrise April 17th, 2013 10:13 AM

I have been getting more tired lately too. While I am at work, i am not "sleepy" tired, but I am tired of working :p Just very distracted, can't stay focused on one thing, feel so uncomfortable sitting in my chair, etc etc. Then at night I am pretty tired out by evening.

PurpleStar April 17th, 2013 01:40 PM

Yep...I'm wanting to hit the sack as soon as I get home again and I dread waking up in the morning to go to work. DS has been sick this week, so I stayed home with him and I've been loving sleeping in and just lounging at home with DS! lol Of course, not loving my baby being sick though =(

eshute April 17th, 2013 02:57 PM

Yep. I was okay during the second tri, but it seems like this third tri is killing me. I'm grateful in a way that I quit work to move because I feel like there's no way I could possibly work the way I feel. I did a big grocery run today and just now got back out of bed from a nap. How ridiculous is that?! It scares me how tired I am because I know this is probably nothing compared to how tired I'm going to be once baby is here and not sleeping through the night. Not only that, how am I possibly going to have the energy to run after a toddler when the time comes?

4hearts April 17th, 2013 03:29 PM

I totally just woke up from a nap. Second time in a week that I've laid down with Heidi for HER to nap while I do chores and I ended up falling asleep with her. :smackshead:

Kim3 April 17th, 2013 05:28 PM

There with you :p

LisaS April 17th, 2013 11:08 PM

Exhausted here too! I remember this phase with my last pregnancy, except then I was working and was able to take sick days, send DD to daycare, and laze about all day. Being a SAHM with really active kids is rough on me!