JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Ow! The shooting pains are back with a vengeance! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2646836-ow-shooting-pains-back-vengeance.html)

eshute April 29th, 2013 11:51 AM

Ow! The shooting pains are back with a vengeance!

They aren't exactly what I remember from earlier in the pregnancy, but fairly similar. Shooting pains in the va-jay-jay. There are no bodily functions that need to be performed, so I'm chalking this one up entirely to the baby. I hope it means that something is getting ready for the next few weeks because if it's just a shooting pain for the hell of it...that sucks. :rolleyes:

MamaSkunk April 29th, 2013 12:35 PM

Re: Ow! The shooting pains are back with a vengeance!

Probably. Ugh I am so jealous your so close to your due date! I am so just done haha.

overlinmommy17 April 29th, 2013 01:07 PM

yes, i have these too... i hope things are going on in there! i am getting ready anxious about being done. I am soooo uncomfortable, especially at work right now. :( it's so painful at the end of pregnancy.

eshute April 29th, 2013 01:34 PM

Honestly, I'd be fine if the sciatica would stop. The pressure and shooting pains, the heartburn and the breathlessness all put together isn't as bad as the sciatica. But those shooting pains today..holy cow!

TeresaV April 29th, 2013 02:57 PM

Oh, I get them. I also get shooting pains in the, um, rear area too. It SUCKS! I'm so over all this.

eshute April 29th, 2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeresaV (Post 27325782)
Oh, I get them. I also get shooting pains in the, um, rear area too. It SUCKS! I'm so over all this.

YES! This too. It's horrible!

edgeofelise April 29th, 2013 08:49 PM

It's probably baby's head putting pressure on your cervix, which is a good thing! OMG it hurts so much! Henry is usually posterior but I can get him to swing around if I do pelvic tilts while he's active. I can tell when he gets into a good position because I feel hot knives in my cervix! Last night he was really burrowing down and I sat on the birth ball for a while. When I got up it hurt so much I was groaning like I was in transition, lol. I had a few of these zingers with DD but not nearly as many. She never really engaged in my pelvis, so I'm hoping the increased pains bode well for labor this time!

MrsLat April 30th, 2013 01:01 AM

I am getting these alot too. OUCH! I am crossing my fingers that it means baby is getting in a good position and getting low. I am uncomfortable too..

Kalynas_Mom April 30th, 2013 07:00 AM

I've been getting them REALLY bad the past couple of days. I also feel like he's going to fall out everytime I stand up so I just keep telling myself that its a good sign and it's almost over haha the shooting pains in the rear end are the WORST

navywifey2003 April 30th, 2013 10:47 AM

Add me to the club! I am hoping it means that although she is head down that she is not hitting the placenta. I find out tomorrow!