JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Baby got back (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2647030-baby-got-back.html)

MamaSkunk April 30th, 2013 07:12 AM

Baby got back

Back....Wayyyyy Back! So as I was getting out of the shower this morn I happened to glance in the mirror...I really try not too while pregnant. And oh my LORD my behind is where all my baby weights going. :o:eek::cry::rolleyes::smackshead:
Now I'm terrified to step on the scale at my Drs appt in a few hours. Apparently I need to start exercising lots more often. Yikes! And now I have that song stuck in my head lol

overlinmommy17 April 30th, 2013 07:58 AM

Re: Baby got back

lol!! i was just thinking this about myself the other day! haha

Kalynas_Mom April 30th, 2013 08:12 AM

I refuse to turn around after a shower hahahaha I carried DD that way (all in the back) It was terrible! This time I don't want to look at myself facing the mirror

LisaS April 30th, 2013 08:15 AM

Hey, look at it this way...at least you know where it is! I had a friend who, throughout her ENTIRE pregnancy, would brag about how she gained weight and it was nowhere to be seen. Little did she know, it all went to her butt, so she looked a little silly bragging about it. ;)

edgeofelise April 30th, 2013 09:45 AM

Lol, me too. I figure something's gotta balance out this giant belly, or I'd tip over! :D

navywifey2003 April 30th, 2013 10:54 AM

My butt has completely disappeared. I have a very flat one to begin with so yea it sucks keeping up pants is impossible.

eshute April 30th, 2013 11:48 AM

Haha. Whats funny is that in my first trimester I noticed that my butt was rounding out, even though I wasn't really gaining much weight. I assume this is due to the baby just shifting all the fat I was already carrying around. Even funnier - I love it. My butt wasn't exactly flat, but it also wasn't really filled out either. I keep telling SO (actually just this morning when I put a pair of pants on that really hug my butt) that I really hope the butt stays even after baby gets here! My boobs haven't really changed much and seeing as so far I've gained 6lbs, I assume most of that is baby and all that goes with her. Haha.

MamaSkunk April 30th, 2013 11:48 AM

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! Lol. Oh pfft Lyndsey don't make me jealous haha

MrsLat April 30th, 2013 12:24 PM

My bum has definitely filled out also. It started at like week 6, haha. I agree with Danielle, I think I needed mine to balance out this enormous belly or I would just tip over. I gained 5lbs in the first tri, pretty sure every ounce of that went to my butt.

QueenCrafty April 30th, 2013 12:26 PM

Mine is bigger too. DH has made the mistake to point out how much bigger it is and how my love handles have reappeared and hang over the top of my panties. He's really good at putting his foot in his mouth

MamaSkunk April 30th, 2013 12:36 PM

Omg Courtney he didn't??! Doghouse for him for sure!! I thought it was bad when my DH told me I waddled like a penguin and and I got super mad at him til he smiled at me and said I was the cutest penguin ever and that I was his penguin. So I forgave him lol

QueenCrafty April 30th, 2013 12:48 PM

Oh he did! And he has also told me that I looked big and wide in a dress I had picked out for maternity pics. He's a moron sometimes. :rolleyes:

MamaSkunk April 30th, 2013 01:01 PM

Oh my gosh! He does have insert foot in mouth syndrome! Well if he says anything again say hey I'm growing a human being here...what's your excuse? And then pinch his love handles. Lol

Kyla0709 April 30th, 2013 06:31 PM

I agree with Karry! Seriously! My DH would get a good smack for saying something like that. My brothers don't have a censor, my youngest brother once told me it looked like I was growing a second set of boobs on my hips. Picked a pretty stupid place to say it, too. Fully clothed next to a swimming pool, guess what happened... ;)