JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Weekend fun (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2647954-weekend-fun.html)

navywifey2003 May 3rd, 2013 09:39 AM

Weekend fun

Any fun plans for the weekend?

rcjh12 May 3rd, 2013 09:57 AM

Re: Weekend fun

If it warms back up, I plan to spend as much time outside as I can. If it stays cold (it's MAY, Kansas, come on!) I'll probably just clean house. Not exactly fun, but it needs done =\

mommyandwife08 May 3rd, 2013 10:19 AM

No 'fun' plans here. Farmers Market in the morning then just getting stuff done around the house. Sounds like a blast, I know. :p

QueenCrafty May 3rd, 2013 12:30 PM

Tomorrow morning we are dropping the girls off with my mom and then heading to SC with my sister and BIL for the Zac Brown Band concert. Then Sunday afternoon we've got family maternity pictures at our friends' garden, weather permitting. They are calling for 40% chance of rain so I'm really hoping it stays nice

MrsLat May 3rd, 2013 04:27 PM

Working on the house. It is atrocious. Ugh. Gotta get everything ready, we only have a few weekends left before there is a baby here :)

rcjh12 May 3rd, 2013 04:37 PM

I guess I have plans afterall. My baby sister wants me to go apartment hunting with her, so my boys are staying with my dad and I'm getting out of the house for awhile.

navywifey2003 May 3rd, 2013 05:50 PM

David's birthday party is tomorrow at pump it up and my parents will be here. :)

Hopeful2BMommy May 3rd, 2013 05:55 PM

SIL's baby shower tomorrow :)

eshute May 3rd, 2013 06:08 PM

My baby shower is tomorrow. :) Super excited!

MissyBee May 4th, 2013 12:47 AM

I was going to go to a birthday party tomorrow for one of the little boys I babysit, but it's supposed to be raining tomorrow and I babysat him & his brother & their 3 cousins (5 boys under 7, it was almost too much) tonight and just took his present with me, so I probably won't go.

I think we (or really my husband) may paint Porter's room on Sunday! Other than that, I need to spend tomorrow cleaning and organizing, otherwise our house will never be ready for baby!

Mom2LillieAidan May 4th, 2013 04:18 AM

So far I have spent the entire week moving crap so now I get to spend the entire weekend organizing it...

Madison.Hailey.Zack May 4th, 2013 04:28 AM

Today Madison has dance class then we have a birthday party afterwards. Tomorrow we are going to dinner at my dads for my birthday!

QueenCrafty May 4th, 2013 05:31 AM

Change of plans for my weekend. Abri, my 3 year old, was up all night throwing up. So I'll be staying home with her while DH gets to go to the concert without me. He better really enjoy it. I guess I'll work on cleaning my house and listing old baby clothes on Craigslist

SassySami May 4th, 2013 05:54 AM

last night was mama night out.. Today we are going to a playdate and then tomorrow a birthday party :)

MamaSkunk May 4th, 2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCrafty (Post 27338915)
Change of plans for my weekend. Abri, my 3 year old, was up all night throwing up. So I'll be staying home with her while DH gets to go to the concert without me. He better really enjoy it. I guess I'll work on cleaning my house and listing old baby clothes on Craigslist

Oh no how awful! Poor kiddo for being sick and poor you for missing out on the concert. :( Tell him to take lots of pics and video.