JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Bags packed (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2648801-bags-packed.html)

navywifey2003 May 7th, 2013 09:12 AM

Bags packed

We are so close I can taste it!

Who has their bags packed?

4hearts May 7th, 2013 09:20 AM

Re: Bags packed

Not I, said the cow...

But I did just get done straightening up this place so I can do some problem areas and maybe in a couple weeks be in the position to finally pack a dang bag.

PregnantAtLast May 7th, 2013 09:24 AM

i havent lol

rcjh12 May 7th, 2013 09:29 AM

Mostly yes. There are a few things I don't have gathered together yet, but if I went into labor right now I'd have enough to be okay.

beatlechicksteph May 7th, 2013 09:38 AM

My bag is mostly packed. I'm working on a checklist of "last minute" items right now. Now to just get pre-registered with the hospital...

MamaSkunk May 7th, 2013 10:14 AM

I'm packed. Pre-registered. Only thing not in my bag is last minute items like phone and chargers. I'm working on my MP3 playlist right now. My bag also has my birth beads plus everyone's inspirational notes put into a little baggie. :)

crawmommy May 7th, 2013 10:21 AM

ummm no...I am such a slacker!! I must get on the ball...any takers want to come to help? lol

Gen88 May 7th, 2013 11:53 AM

Baby's bag is packed, mine is pretty much done just need to get a robe and huge pads ;) I'm starting to getting nervous! We are sooo close.

mommyandwife08 May 7th, 2013 12:08 PM

nope. I dont think I will do mine for a few more weeks.

edgeofelise May 7th, 2013 12:18 PM

I've got it started with baby's clothes, lanolin and granny panties for me, and some snacks for labor. Everything else is currently in use so I won't pack it until early labor or around my due date, whichever comes first. I should make a list so I don't forget stuff, though.

ashleykathleen May 7th, 2013 12:53 PM

Mine isn't :P

I'm in the process of washing and putting away all of baby girl's clothes and finding a place for all her stuff (swing, bouncy seat, etc). I just drug the cradle out and got it set up this past weekend...once I get all that crap done, then I will tackle my hospital bag. I'm counting on having a few more weeks still.

Hopeful2BMommy May 7th, 2013 01:47 PM

Not packed, but mostly gathered.

eshute May 7th, 2013 01:58 PM

Nope. SO keeps talking about it and I keep nodding my head yes. Haha. Now that the baby's room is mostly together and all her clothes are washed and put away, I might start on the bag next. I still need to get some pads and a few other things, but I'm pretty much taking whatever I have at home.

MamaSkunk May 7th, 2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eshute (Post 27346999)
Nope. SO (I guess I should start calling him DF) keeps talking about it and I keep nodding my head yes. Haha. Now that the baby's room is mostly together and all her clothes are washed and put away, I might start on the bag next. I still need to get some pads and a few other things, but I'm pretty much taking whatever I have at home.

Whoa what?? DF? Spill the beans in a new thread girl!!!!

eshute May 7th, 2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaSkunk (Post 27347013)
Whoa what?? DF? Spill the beans in a new thread girl!!!!

Oops, I think I might have used an abbreviation in the wrong context. I never did fully get the hang of them. No cause for excitement! Sorry. :(

TeresaV May 7th, 2013 02:30 PM

Baby bag is packed. My bag is packed, with a list of last minute adds sitting on top of it (phone charger, tablet, etc.).

I'm still harping on DH to get the carseat installed.

MrsLat May 7th, 2013 02:41 PM

Pretty much yes, just don't have some stuff because I use it everyday--makeup and laptop/chargers. But all my clothes, baby stuff, toiletries, etc are all ready to go!

QueenCrafty May 7th, 2013 03:54 PM

Nope. Haven't even thought about what's going in it. I probably won't until 38-39 weeks.

Mom2LillieAidan May 7th, 2013 04:24 PM

I started mine, it has a pair of pajama pants, travel toiletries and my (and baby's) Medicaid letter.
Baby's bag has two diff brands of pacifier, a wipes case, and a diaper baggy dispenser.