JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   In denial or ready? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2648807-denial-ready.html)

navywifey2003 May 7th, 2013 09:25 AM

In denial or ready?

Are you still in denial that you are physically having a baby or are you completely ready?

MamaSkunk May 7th, 2013 10:05 AM

Re: In denial or ready?

I am READY!! Stick a fork in me cause I am just done. I want to be holding my baby already (that said I do want him to wait a few more weeks so that he is healthy and chunky)

Kyla0709 May 7th, 2013 10:41 AM

I am so ready. I can't wait to meet this little guy! That being said, he's better stay put at least another 5-6 weeks! I am definitely in denial about taking care of 3 kiddos though!

navywifey2003 May 7th, 2013 11:07 AM

Im both! I am in denial about raising 4 children, and in denial that I will be giving birth soon. But I am ready to meet our baby girl!

crawmommy May 7th, 2013 11:27 AM

denial

ashleykathleen May 7th, 2013 11:55 AM

I'm ready for her to be here. I'm ready to be done with the pregnancy phase of my life and to move on and continue with the "raising and watching them grow" phase of our lives. I am, however, greatly in denial that I will soon have 3 children to care for and that DF and I will be outnumbered.

Gen88 May 7th, 2013 12:05 PM

I am very ready to have and hold her. I am a little nervous about labor and delivery, I just want everything to go smooth and for her to be born healthy and happy :) I am confident that my body will know what to do just like the first time, still nerve wrecking though :)

edgeofelise May 7th, 2013 12:22 PM

Totally and completely ready. The only thing I'm nervous about is how this will all impact DD, but we'll just have to jump in and figure it out. But I'm certainly ready to shut down the baby factory, get comfortable as a family of four, and move on to the next phase of our lives. I can't wait to meet this boy! It still blows my mind to think I'll have a SON. Squee!

beatlechicksteph May 7th, 2013 12:34 PM

I am SOOOO ready, but at the same time want him to stay in until my due date. We have so much to do before he gets here (like move).

Hopeful2BMommy May 7th, 2013 01:07 PM

Not completely ready, but not in denial.

eshute May 7th, 2013 02:17 PM

I'm sort of both. We've been working really hard to get everything ready for her and now we have everything we NEED, even though a few things are still waiting to be shipped (stuff we didn't get at the baby shower mostly). But she has a place to sleep, and a swing to be soothed in, and we have a small supply of diapers and wipes and plenty of clothes. So even if she came tomorrow we'd be okay. That is a huge relief to me. But the idea of actually having a baby is still completely incomprehensible to me.

TeresaV May 7th, 2013 02:26 PM

So ready, but it still seems somewhat surreal.

MrsLat May 7th, 2013 02:50 PM

Ready, ready, ready!