JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Most eventful pregnancy so far. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2649115-most-eventful-pregnancy-so-far.html)

Madison.Hailey.Zack May 8th, 2013 11:04 AM

Most eventful pregnancy so far.

I swear Zack knows this is my last merry go round so he's making it as eventful as possible. Went for my stress test yesterday. Was hooked up for 40 minutes before they got the results they were looking for. Had an ultrasound this morning. He's measuring 4 lbs 9 oz but I have low fluid levels. So now I go for another NST on friday and another NST on Monday along with a biophysical to check fluid levels. I had a trace of protein in my urine test last thursday so if it shows up again then I could end up doing another 24 collection. So I go every week for something and to the hospital every week too. I'm really hoping that my levels go up and he can bake for at least 5 more weeks if not longer.

zkat May 8th, 2013 11:44 AM

Re: Most eventful pregnancy so far.

Wow, I could have almost written the exact same post! Protein in my urine last week (but none this week), Bodhi took a while on the BPP to do his tricks and then my fluid levels dropped from 13 to 9.

I am trying not to think about the fact Bodhi could be here in a week or two. I am really hoping he just needed to pee or it was a fluke.

What did your Dr. say about the fluid? Both our little boys need to bake longer!

Madison.Hailey.Zack May 8th, 2013 02:23 PM

My number was 7. I'm to drink more fluids and they are going to watch me more. I will see her on Monday. The U/S tech had the on call OB come recheck my levels and then they called my ob and the nurse called me back and talked to me about everything.

MrsLat May 8th, 2013 03:03 PM

I am so sorry! I hope things improve enough that baby can stay put for a few more weeks. Hang in there!

zkat May 8th, 2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madison.N.Hailey'sMom (Post 27350021)
My number was 7. I'm to drink more fluids and they are going to watch me more. I will see her on Monday. The U/S tech had the on call OB come recheck my levels and then they called my ob and the nurse called me back and talked to me about everything.

I am getting rechecked Tues. my dr said if I drop to 6, then she will take him. I am really hoping the drop was a timing issue. Hopefully yours is too!

Kat

navywifey2003 May 8th, 2013 08:47 PM

Thinking of you Hun!

Madison.Hailey.Zack May 9th, 2013 06:10 AM

I really hope mine goes up because I'll only be 33 weeks on tuesday and am not ready to have him just yet. If I make it to 37 weeks I'll be ok if they need to deliver him then.

Kalynas_Mom May 9th, 2013 06:13 AM

Hope everything is okay and that the little guy stays put for quite a few more weeks

zkat May 9th, 2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madison.N.Hailey'sMom (Post 27351343)
I really hope mine goes up because I'll only be 33 weeks on tuesday and am not ready to have him just yet. If I make it to 37 weeks I'll be ok if they need to deliver him then.

I feel the same way. Next Tuesday I will be 34W3D, so I know that he will at least be almost 35 weeks if it doesn't go up, but I still find myself stressing out. I am stressed because what if the placenta is breaking down and he is still inside and stressed that he may be born late- pre-term. UGH.

Madison.Hailey.Zack May 9th, 2013 07:54 AM

He's starting to freak me out now. He's been very lazy since tuesday and I'm worried that it has to do with the low fluids. I just downed a whole glass of Kool Aid and will do kick counts and if he doesn't do them I'm calling the OB.

zkat May 9th, 2013 08:53 AM

Dang these babies - they must be cosmic twins because Bodhi was being super lazy this morning, requiring me to ingest a zillion calories of sugar. He did give me a little punch and kick, so I feel better but still.

Madison.Hailey.Zack May 9th, 2013 09:15 AM

After a glass and a half of kool aid I got 6 kicks out of him in an hour.