JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   did anyone else... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2649202-did-anyone-else.html)

pamela.burke611 May 8th, 2013 05:49 PM

did anyone else...

experience nausea this entire pregnancy? Mine has not wavered at all this entire time and I will be 34 weeks on Friday. It's to the point where I always feel like I will throw up and have to concentrate super hard not to! Like I will feel way too sick to eat but then eat way too much and then regret it because of how bad my stomach hurts after. I am nottttt loving this. I feel like I have tried the anti nausea techniques and no matter what, whether I have taken my prenatals or not, I always feel so sick (my prenatals heighten the sickness). Is there anything that has worked for you to make the nausea fade that maybe I am not thinking of?? <3 Not too much longer ladiessssss

rcjh12 May 8th, 2013 06:15 PM

Re: did anyone else...

(Hugs) Mine went away earlier one, other than a few spells here and there. I found drinking (slowly) something carbonated helped me. Something about the bubbles I guess.

pamela.burke611 May 8th, 2013 06:22 PM

ohhhhhhh I love carbonated water (I used to live in Germany) so I will try that! Thanks for the tip :) I am glad yours went away!

Joanne Nicole May 9th, 2013 04:43 AM

Mine has been off and on. Constant up to about 5 months, and then it went away for a few weeks, came back for a few weeks and so on. I've thrown up more in the last 9 months than I think I have in my entire life! NOT fun!

You're almost done, hang in there!

Steph625 May 9th, 2013 05:38 AM

I still get waves of nausea but nothing constant. I do take my prenatals at night because they make me nauseated but don't notice when I'm asleep.

zombiemommy May 9th, 2013 06:21 AM

I'm like you... pretty constant nausea. If I'm not hungry, I'm queasy. If I'm hungry, I'm nauseous. If I'm really hungry, I'm so nauseous that I can't eat. When I do eat, I'm nauseous because I ate.
Drinking hot tea has seemed to help a little. I noticed that my prenatals were making it worse, so I switched a few times until I found a gummy prenatal that doesn't seem to bother me. I really hate taking my calcium and vit d supplements though.
I really just try to drown the nausea with hot tea or ice cold water. There's nothing else I can do. Adding ginger to the tea doesn't seem to help any. It sucks and I feel your pain! I can't wait until our little ones are here and our bodies can slowly go back to normal!

Kalynas_Mom May 9th, 2013 06:25 AM

Mine definitely isn't as bad as yours. So sorry your still having it so bad.

Mine comes in waves. Some days i'm totally fine and other days i'm so nauseated I can hardly move without wanting to throw up. The nausea has been pretty bad in the past month though and it's driving me crazy. I take my prenatal right as i'm falling asleep at night and it still makes me a bit more sick in the morning than I normally would be but not as bad as it would be if I took it during the day

navywifey2003 May 9th, 2013 09:07 AM

Mine has returned. I threw up last night at like 4 am.