JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   You know your (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2649553-you-know-your.html)

MamaSkunk May 10th, 2013 06:45 AM

You know your

You know you are in your third trimester of pregnancy when....

You can walk back and forth to the bathroom in the middle of the night without turning any lights on or opening your eyes lol

Joanne Nicole May 10th, 2013 06:52 AM

Re: You know your

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaSkunk (Post 27354016)
You know you are in your third trimester of pregnancy when....

You can walk back and forth to the bathroom in the middle of the night without turning any lights on or opening your eyes lol

Or even wake up, really...lol. I went 5 times last night and I don't think I actually woke up for any of those trips.

You know you're in your third trimester of pregnancy when...

You've been sitting or laying down for a while and when you get up it takes you half a dozen steps before you stop walking like an 80 year old man.

Kalynas_Mom May 10th, 2013 07:02 AM

when you try to get out of bed and it takes multiple tries and you almost fall off the side trying to roll OR almost fall trying to use your covers to pull yourself into a sitting position

TeresaV May 10th, 2013 07:43 AM

You're so exhausted but can't seem to sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time.

Kyla0709 May 10th, 2013 07:54 AM

You wake up in the morning, and without even moving, get a charley horse in your calf. Ouch!

sunnydaze May 10th, 2013 08:39 AM

The second you finally manage to make a comfortable nest of pillows in bed and close your eyes to catch some sleep, you have to immediately get up to go pee.

navywifey2003 May 10th, 2013 08:40 AM

I so did that Karry. I dont even know if I was actually awake :lol:

You can fall asleep pretty much anywhere but regret it later.

QueenCrafty May 10th, 2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navywifey2003 (Post 27354462)

You can fall asleep pretty much anywhere but regret it later.

Yep. I did that one afternoon on the couch and woke up to find that my 5 year old did her and her sister's makeup right before we had to go to my MIL's birthday dinner. Blue eyeshadow, pink cheeks, and purple lipstick. Luckily she didn't get it all over my rug

Karen78 May 10th, 2013 12:06 PM

You pee before bed, brush your teeth and wash your face....and have to pee again 5 minutes later. And then maybe again 20 minutes later after you lay uncomfortably in bed.

eshute May 10th, 2013 03:25 PM

Getting yourself out of the car takes longer than it took you to drive to where ever you needed to go. And all things within reach are free game for immediately being used as handles and stabilizers.

Karenna May 10th, 2013 04:36 PM

OK this is TMI BUT..You know your in the third trimester when you have a wicked vericose vein on your whoo-ha LOL! ouchhhhhhhh!

Madison.Hailey.Zack May 11th, 2013 05:16 AM

When you have to cross your legs super tight when you feel a sneeze or cough coming on just so you don't pee your pants (even though you peed 5 seconds ago).

MommaMandaPanda89 May 11th, 2013 08:43 AM

lol!!! i sooo love all of these!

eshute May 11th, 2013 08:53 AM

Eating has become a chore. Between a very full feeling stomach and the heartburn that plagues you every moment of every day, it just doesn't feel worth it to even bother pouring a bowl of cereal anymore. Then you feel a little guilty because you know you HAVE to eat because you're growing a human being. Thank goodness for the guilt, because it really helps you choke down the piece of 3-day old pizza in the fridge AFTER you've had that bowl of cereal. ;)

navywifey2003 May 11th, 2013 09:47 AM

You can't reach your emergency brake in the car and have to undo it before you get into the car.

MissyBee May 11th, 2013 10:34 AM

A day of running errands and doing laundry ends up making you hurt all over and so uncomfortable you could barely sleep and can barely move the next day.

Mom2LillieAidan May 11th, 2013 10:53 AM

When you've been horrible to your SO/DH/etc for months but then he has to go to work and it nearly brings you to tears.. And the fact that he's leaving an hour earlier than he has to makes you wonder if he's going early to escape you and your pregnancy craziness....

This just happened. :(

beatlechicksteph May 11th, 2013 12:03 PM

When you realize if you get any bigger you won't be able to drive yourself anymore, because if you move your seat in the car back any further to accommodate your belly, you will no longer be able to reach the peddles....

PurpleStar May 11th, 2013 01:26 PM

LOL...these are funny =) Ahhh...pregnancy, super sexy!

MamaSkunk May 11th, 2013 02:36 PM

When you break down into hysterical tears in the middle of MCDonalds (IE. Home of the fat people) because you can barely fit into the booth because of your belly.