JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Keeping busy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2650184-keeping-busy.html)

navywifey2003 May 13th, 2013 09:36 AM

Keeping busy

How are you keeping yourself busy these last few weeks?

beatlechicksteph May 13th, 2013 09:47 AM

Re: Keeping busy

PACKING!! OMG, we sign a lease on our new place on the 31st, and our goal is to get most of our stuff moved on the 1st. So, we're busy busy busy trying to gather boxes and pack all our stuff up.

Mom2LillieAidan May 13th, 2013 10:02 AM

Laundry and finishing preparing Aidan's room. But most importantly, spending as much quality time with DD as I can before Aidan comes. It's hard to get that quality time in though because she's terribly independent.

rcjh12 May 13th, 2013 10:16 AM

My boys both have a lot of things going on in school, and then my big kid has an appointment at a children's hospital a couple hours away, and I don't really have to worry about "keeping myself busy" so much as trying to find time to actually relax. And relaxing includes working on end of the year gifts for the boys' teachers and double and triple checking to make sure everything is ready to go for baby.

overlinmommy17 May 13th, 2013 10:18 AM

Working and goofing off on the computer.... I need more energy so i can properly clean the house and my van!

Gen88 May 13th, 2013 10:31 AM

I've been working on finishing her nursery and getting all her things ready, cleaning the house every day to make sure when the time comes my boys have clean clothes, dishes and a clean house. I'm pretty sure the day or two I'm at the hospital my boys will make a mess. Lol

TeresaV May 13th, 2013 10:47 AM

I'm not allowed to keep busy: doctor's orders. I'm trying to keep busy while stationary. I need to finish (and by finish I mean start) my stepdaughter's Girl Scout troop scrapbook so I can send it with her to her meeting on Thursday. Unfortunately I cannot do that until the ink cartridges I ordered come in; hopefully tomorrow.

crawmommy May 13th, 2013 12:47 PM

Work stuff kept be busy the last couple weeks now since I'm working from home dd is keeping me busy now. I need to finish the babies room and sew cloth wipes & find owl material for bed skirts & valances. I am just kinda lazy & procrastinating lol!!

KellBell2621 May 13th, 2013 01:29 PM

lots of cleaning!! and napping when i can. also when the weather is nice i make sure i take ds for a walk, gets us both some fresh air!

QueenCrafty May 13th, 2013 04:03 PM

Just daily life. Work and the girls. Lily has her dance recital in a few weeks so we've had practices and pictures.