JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   If you could (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2650465-if-you-could.html)

navywifey2003 May 14th, 2013 09:25 AM

If you could

Write a letter to yourself when you first found out you were pregnant what would it say?

Hopeful2BMommy May 14th, 2013 10:28 AM

Re: If you could

I thought I'd lost the baby at 7 weeks and that week was miserable. I would tell myself not to worry so much and to trust in God. I'd tell myself that this pregnancy will fly by so take time to enjoy it all.

overlinmommy17 May 14th, 2013 10:34 AM

Exactly... me too... i though i lost the baby at 11 weeks and had terrible bleeding, etc... i would say relax girl... God has got this and you are about to find out you are having that little girl you always wanted!

Hopeful2BMommy May 14th, 2013 10:47 AM

This thread makes me too emotional lol

4hearts May 14th, 2013 10:53 AM

I would just say to get more done in the beginning so I wouldn't be stressing so much now. Don't let my bedroom closet get the way it is.

QueenCrafty May 14th, 2013 06:27 PM

Paint the nursery now while you still have time! Oh and just fast forward through the month of December with all the crazy SCH bleeding I had.

Steph625 May 14th, 2013 06:35 PM

I don't know what is say. Start putting money back sooner than the last few months. Also, that it will go quickly and to enjoy it. This is your last one girl.

Karen78 May 14th, 2013 06:44 PM

I'd say stock up on pantiliners cuz that stuff down there isn't letting up anytime soon.

And to get my son's "big kid" room ready sooner because painting with a belly is difficult and tiring.

beatlechicksteph May 14th, 2013 08:03 PM

I would say, don't spend your first trimester being lazy in bed, because your last month is going to be when you REALLY want to be in the bed, but can't because you were lazy during the first part! LOL

navywifey2003 May 15th, 2013 09:50 AM

Ive been thinking about this a lot the last few days.

So here it goes..

Do not be so upset when you get that positive test. Do not blame your husband for weeks and say such hateful things about your life. As unplanned as this little girl was she will bring so much joy to your family. Your daughter will be thrilled she is getting a little sister. Dont be so quick to put off people because you think they will be upset/mad that you are pregnant. Embrace the pregnancy and love it because it will be almost over before you know it. Oh and dont believe early gender ultrasounds. :)