JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *update* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2653296-ughhhhhh-update.html)

TeresaV May 24th, 2013 02:16 PM

Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *update*

I am so frustrated right now! I had an appointment today, and my doctor said he wanted to try and schedule an induction for Monday night. Everything is fine right now, but my doctor hasn't wanted me to go past 39 weeks because of my blood pressure. I was told I would get a call this afternoon from the office giving me a time to get to the hospital Monday evening. It's now after 5pm my local time. No call. I am so annoyed. Of course Monday is a holiday, so my doctor's office will be closed. Now I'm stuck in limbo. I guess I can call the hospital and see if my doctor's office even called, but I'm guessing they didn't because they're usually really good about doing what they say they're going to do.

:brickwall:

I ended up calling the hospital. Thank GOODNESS the doctor called there at least and got me on the schedule for Monday. Unfortunately I won't know the time until I call at 7am Monday, but at least I know that I'm on their schedule. Baby Monday or Tuesday! HOLY CRAAAAAAP!!!!!!

MamaSkunk May 24th, 2013 02:21 PM

Re: Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh I hate not knowing and the whole waiting game :(

QueenCrafty May 24th, 2013 02:22 PM

Oh that's annoying! I'd probably call the hospital just in case. What about calling the after hours nurse line? Would they be able to pass on a message to the on call doc?

TeresaV May 24th, 2013 02:23 PM

I was SO relieved to be talking induction today (I can't believe I'm saying that) so it makes not getting a confirmation that much more frustrating.

Karenna May 24th, 2013 02:24 PM

UGHHHHH is RIGHT! :( You would think they would know not to stress a pregnant woman out lol..I hope they call you soon!

eshute May 24th, 2013 02:50 PM

Ugh! I'd be so PIS*ED! My doc didn't even mention doing it monday, knowing the hospital would have a skeleton crew, and they were fully booked for tuesday so we ended up with wednesday. It was scheduled before I left the office. I'm so sorry they're giving you the run around and I'd call the office and get the on-call number. You need to know if you're going in on Monday. That's only a few days!

(As a side note, I'm a little jealous that you got Monday. haha.) Hope you get a hold of them asap, though. What a pain!

Mom2LillieAidan May 24th, 2013 02:59 PM

I hope you hear something soon. Does your doctor's office have Saturday hours?

mommyandwife08 May 24th, 2013 03:02 PM

That is frustrating. I would still try calling the doctor or the hospital to see.

TeresaV May 24th, 2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoPennyRoyalTea (Post 27393186)
I hope you hear something soon. Does your doctor's office have Saturday hours?

Of course not. :mad:

Mom2LillieAidan May 24th, 2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeresaV (Post 27393194)
Of course not. :mad:

It figures. My doc's office has limited Saturday hours, thats why I asked.

Anyway, I would definitely try calling. The worst that'll happen is that you'll end up the same way you are now, with no answers. Best case scenario, you get info. :)

But at least you don't have to wait until Fri, like me.

navywifey2003 May 24th, 2013 05:15 PM

Re: Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *update*

Baby time! I hope you have a smooth induction Hun! I wanna have my baby girl!!

MarylandMama May 24th, 2013 06:41 PM

I hope everything goes well for you on Monday! We'll be waiting for an update, so be quick with it! :smile:

4hearts May 24th, 2013 07:30 PM

So exciting! :D

eshute May 25th, 2013 01:53 AM

SO exciting!!

I hope it's an easy and quick induction!

Kim3 May 25th, 2013 05:08 AM

Wishing you a quick and easy induction. You will do great. Waiting to see a picture of your little girl.