JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Change of plans! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2654932-change-plans.html)

crawmommy May 31st, 2013 10:48 AM

Change of plans!

So my doctor called me this morning & they couldn't get the other person to change their c/s date So...I will be induced Thursday morning the 6th instead if these babies don't come my then. CRAZY!!! They want me to come at 6 am I said that is too early so whenever I get there we will get started. I told dh that it is sexy time bc I need my cervix to soften by then:p He wasn't so keen on that but I told him it has to happen.
This weekend is crunch time we have things to get done!

kit.kat.81 May 31st, 2013 11:42 AM

Re: Change of plans!

I'm being induced Thursday as well! Good luck to both of us! :)

Kim3 May 31st, 2013 11:47 AM

Give him a little wine and enjoy :p

ashleykathleen May 31st, 2013 12:19 PM

So, no forced c/s? Did I miss a post about baby turning or something?!? I'm so excited for you!!!

crawmommy May 31st, 2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleykathleen (Post 27410186)
So, no forced c/s? Did I miss a post about baby turning or something?!? I'm so excited for you!!!

So yesterday at my appt the baby is now back to transverse so as long as baby stays horizontal and doesn't flip back breech they are ok with me trying vaginally :) they said they can turn baby from horizontal but it is far too risky from breech . So please keep your fingers crossed that baby does not turn back breech. Of course there is the scenario that is baby b's heart rate drops too low during the process that I will have to have an emergency c section but I am willing to take that risk! If you want to read the whole post it was called hanging in l&d **update** I updated down a bit

4hearts May 31st, 2013 01:02 PM

:) Yay for baby going transverse! I'm thinking positional thoughts for you. Well that sounded weird. Though, you'll need those for getting your sexy time on too I imagine.

navywifey2003 May 31st, 2013 10:23 PM

How exciting! You are going to be amazing! I cant wait to find out boys or girls or one of each. Do you have any feelings?

QueenCrafty June 1st, 2013 04:09 AM

That is good news!! I hope baby stays put and you make some progress on your own

Steph625 June 1st, 2013 04:46 AM

I can't wait to see your babies!!! Good luck love!!!

dmreed32 June 1st, 2013 05:25 AM

Such great news! I was literally just thinking I'm going to have to make some bedroom stuff happen but I'm not too keen on it either haha

crawmommy June 1st, 2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navywifey2003 (Post 27411371)
How exciting! You are going to be amazing! I cant wait to find out boys or girls or one of each. Do you have any feelings?

I have thought all along it is one of each bc of the whole dd's knowing before we knew I was pregnant with twins deal but I have had 2 recent dreams that they were both boys. So we shall see!