JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   I'll be in and out (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2657294-ill-and-out.html)

navywifey2003 June 9th, 2013 10:36 AM

I'll be in and out

Pretty sure I am having a touch of ppd. Kyle goes back to work tomorrow and I am dreading it. I am scared of completely failing. I'm either crying or upset at everyone half the time. Hopefully things go smoothly but I'm not counting on it.

mommy220 June 9th, 2013 10:39 AM

Re: I'll be in and out

I am so sorry! Please come here for support when you can, take it one day at a time. HUGS!! Do some little things to help you relax when your husband gets home.

Mom2LillieAidan June 9th, 2013 10:59 AM

Lyndsey, we are always here for you whenever you need us. You know you can text me for anything, anytime. Hang in there Hun.

princess136 June 9th, 2013 11:29 AM

I hope that it all goes smoother then you are thinking. Please reach out to us if you need support, we are all here for you. Good luck!

4hearts June 9th, 2013 12:10 PM

:dothug: I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. :(

MrsLat June 9th, 2013 12:14 PM

I am so sorry you are feeling blue. Alex has been taking half days for the last two weeks and he goes back to full days tomorrow also. I am dreading it as well, I just don't know how to manage all these kids by myself! So just know that you aren't alone... and I am just waiting for the PPD to show up (I have had it with both my other kids). So far I am doing okay, but I am sure it is just a matter of time, so I definitely understand.

Please message me if you need anything!

mommyandwife08 June 9th, 2013 12:18 PM

:dothug: I am so sorry. We are here if you need us!

MamaSkunk June 9th, 2013 01:08 PM

Hugs Lyndsay!!! I'm here if you need to talk and its OK if youre not here everyday. I got this!! Rest up and take it easy and enjoy that beautiful little girl!!

Steph625 June 9th, 2013 02:47 PM

Huge hugs!!! I hate to read you're feeling like this! I pray everything goes well for you. You are an AWESOME mommy! You've got this!!!

TeresaV June 9th, 2013 03:23 PM

I'm sorry you're feeling down. I've had a few rough days myself. Hang in there.

eshute June 9th, 2013 03:32 PM

Sorry you're feeling down! Like the other ladies have said, we're all here for you! I hope things go better than expected. Big hugs!

QueenCrafty June 9th, 2013 04:25 PM

Thinking of you!! I hate that you are feeling like that

Kim3 June 9th, 2013 04:35 PM

Let us know if there is anything we can do. While I don't have ppd there is part of me that feels nearly weepy that she is here. Love her. Just cannot believe that we have three kids. Always thought we would be a family of 4. Here to listen anytime.

navywifey2003 June 9th, 2013 05:24 PM

Thanks ladies. I am not sure if its PPD really or if its just nerves that I will fail in some way. Katelynn has been really really difficult these past few days so it terrifies me Kyle going back to work. Im hoping we get in a groove and I will feel better. 10 days including weekends just isnt long enough.

MarylandMama June 9th, 2013 06:43 PM

Hugs to you! Please know we're here if you need us! And I'm sure you will do great bc you are totally amazing!

ashleykathleen June 10th, 2013 02:15 AM

I'm in the exact same boat! Jordan goes back to work tomorrow and I'm super scared of not being able to handle all this on my own. Kiefer is a very high energy child and Jordan has done great keeping him busy while I feed Mac so I'm not really sure how everything is going to work by myself...

I'm here if ya need anything! You can do this!!!

zombiemommy June 10th, 2013 05:12 AM

Aw! I'm sorry you're feeling yucky! We're all here for you and think you're amazing!

navywifey2003 June 10th, 2013 03:25 PM

Well things are going better than expected! I am so glad!

mommyandwife08 June 10th, 2013 03:34 PM

Glad to hear things are going better than you were expecting. I have been thinking about you today and was hoping you would let us know how today went.

TeresaV June 10th, 2013 05:32 PM

Glad today beat your expectations.