JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2657366-monday-roll-call.html)

navywifey2003 June 9th, 2013 04:30 PM

Monday Roll Call

Who is here?
Pregnant or new mommy?
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor?
New mommies how are you feeling? how are you healing? How are you coping?

mommy220 June 9th, 2013 04:33 PM

Re: Monday Roll Call

Who is here? ME!
Pregnant or new mommy? pregnant
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor? Yes, I am sooo uncomfortable, it comes and goes but it is getting pretty painful. I have contractions with strong cramping, but they come and go. Also, she was right on my pelvic bone today and I could barely walk and every time she moved it sent shooting pains like she was grinding my bone and nerves. I have three more VERY busy days at work! I can't stay tomorrow if it is as bad as it was today!

Mom2LillieAidan June 9th, 2013 04:44 PM

I'm here!
New mommy!!
I'm feeling alright. Healing pretty well, not really hurting much anymore. Coping... Well I'm getting slightly more sleep and my nipples don't hurt as bad, but I'm getting weepy spells almost daily. It's especially hard since Alan is having to work really weird hours and we discovered last night that Aidan won't take a bottle, so there's little hope of me getting a break anytime soon.

mommyandwife08 June 9th, 2013 05:21 PM

I am here!
Still pregnant.
I have no idea what my body is doing. I think I might be feeling contractions every now and then but I have no idea. I am having a hard time telling the difference between contractions and her movements at this point. I figure if it was real labor I would know. Besides that I am uncomfortable and my body is ready to be done. But I am not as uncomfortable or in as much pain as I was with DS1 so that is good. If I have to be pregnant for 2 1/2 more weeks it wont be the worse thing in the world. I am ready to have this little girl here though.

TeresaV June 9th, 2013 05:26 PM

Here!
I'm a new Mommy.
I'm still sore down there, but getting better every day. DD is a very needy nurser, but other than that things are going well here. I'm coping by breaking down and offering a paci for cranky times in between feedings. She doesn't take it for long, but it does give me a few minutes to go pee or take a quick shower.

QueenCrafty June 9th, 2013 05:48 PM

Who is here? I'm here
Pregnant or new mommy? Pregnant
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor? DH calls me an "angry elf" constantly so I think I must be pretty grumpy. I am tired, have terrible heart burn, and feel like this kid is beating me up from the inside. I think I am making a bit of progress. I am feeling more pressure and more contractions (some real, some BHs)

KellBell2621 June 9th, 2013 06:54 PM

Who is here? I'm here!
Pregnant or new mommy? Pregnant
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor? I am feeling anxious. I think my body is gearing up for labor. Having lots of braxton hicks, pelvic pressure, backache, some cramping, and I have been super tired lately. Almost full term though! so she can come anytime after that!! I'm so ready to be done being pregnant and meet this little lady :)

MrsLat June 9th, 2013 07:15 PM

I am here :)
I am a new mommy

I am hanging in there. Exhausted, but alive. DH returns to full day work tomorrow (he has been off on half days) and I am pretty terrified to be alone with all three kids. No PPD so far, so that is nice :)

hilachu June 9th, 2013 07:20 PM

Who is here? me
Pregnant or new mommy? still pregnant
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor? not a single thing happening =(

4hearts June 9th, 2013 07:35 PM

Still pg and having irregular BH only. Been very tired and sore. Trouble sleeping. Stressed about finishing the house in time, as usual.

Hopeful2BMommy June 9th, 2013 09:11 PM

I'm here.
Pregnant
Hopefully my body is gearing up! Lots of BH and some cramping. I still feel good. Just get tired more easily. Anxious to meet my little boy.

Kyla0709 June 9th, 2013 09:55 PM

I'm here!
Still pregnant.
I really feel like SOMETHING must be happening. At least once a day I get an hour or so episode of irregular contractions that are very crampy. But, I also had them yesterday morning while at the hospital for monitoring and the on call doc checked me, no progress since Thursday's appointment. I'm still 1 1/2 cm and 50% effaced. I've been losing plug all weekend since my doc at my Thursday appointment swept my membranes. I'm really getting hit with the tired and huge feeling lately. Usually I feel it much earlier than this. I have to sit every half hour or so while doing things around the house or walking or playing with the kids. I'm desperate for a nap come noon. I'm ready for this to be done, but I want my little guy to wait until he's ready. With my complications though, he will probably be here this weekend or the next.

MamaSkunk June 9th, 2013 10:57 PM

I'm here.
Still pregnant!!
I'm feeling pretty anxious and miserable. Nesting has kicked in with full force today. I am not having a lot of anything. I'm no longer having much BH. I did have some back labor contractions the other night but they stopped and went away. Nothing since then. :(

SassySami June 10th, 2013 01:35 AM

Here
still pregnant
feeling pretty good. My pain level has dropped.
no signs of anything but a comfy baby :)

ashleykathleen June 10th, 2013 01:37 AM

I'm here!

I'm a new mommy!

Honestly, this has been my easiest recovery so far. My lady parts hardly hurt at all, very minimal bleeding. The only thing still sore is my incision from my tubal but that is getting better and better everyday. McKinley is a super easy baby so far but DF goes back to work tomorrow so all this positivity may change after my first day on my own lol.

zombiemommy June 10th, 2013 04:15 AM

Here! Pregnant and about to leave for my weekly appointment.
I woke up this morning to pressure waves, horrible heartburn, a bout of vomiting and horrible diarrhea, like my body was just clearing itself out. Pressure waves have stopped completely but I'm hoping for at least some progress at my appointment.

Madison.Hailey.Zack June 10th, 2013 04:21 AM

I'm still here and still pregnant. I have times during the day where it hurts to walk but other than that I have no signs of anything happening.

zkat June 10th, 2013 04:45 AM

I am here

C-section tomorrow, so my last Monday roll call pregnant.

Feel pretty good. Ready to get this show on the road

sunnydaze June 10th, 2013 04:56 AM

Who is here?

Me! This is my last pregnant monday check in! This time next monday, Ill be delivering Lilah Marie!

Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor?

Like complete and utter crap! She is ready to come TODAY and I'm trying to hold her in til monday. I have contractions everytime I move. Walk to the bathroom? Contraction. Go shower? Contraction. Go grocery shopping? Forget it!

bribugg13 June 10th, 2013 05:54 AM

Here and still pregnant! Though my "unofficial due date" is not for another 2 weeks....the only differences I notice are more menstrual type cramps from time to time (I don't remember ever having these with Connor) and possible BHs, but again, I never had them with Connor so I'm not 100% sure it's what I'm actually experiencing lol

Other than that, I'm just done being pregnant!! I can't breathe and I can barely walk, my back hurts, and my sleep is horrible! <end rant lol>