JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Your weekend (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2657372-your-weekend.html)

navywifey2003 June 9th, 2013 05:42 PM

Your weekend

how was your weekend? Do anything fun?

Mom2LillieAidan June 9th, 2013 05:49 PM

Re: Your weekend

I've spent the weekend on the couch with a boob in Aidan's mouth lol.. Alan has been working crappy hours all weekend so we've been homebodies

mommyandwife08 June 9th, 2013 06:09 PM

Went to a science museum yesterday. Went to the farmers market today and did the grocery shopping. Besides that not much but hang out and play cards. We taught DS2 how to play War and now he is obsessed with it.

QueenCrafty June 9th, 2013 06:39 PM

Finished up my continuing education for my real estate license, got some work done on my crib bumper, picked up some necessities for the nursery (monitor, crib sheet, changing pad covers). I am exhausted and really need a good night sleep.

ashleykathleen June 10th, 2013 02:05 AM

We spent the weekend being lazy around the house. DF has been off work all week so we spent the weekend just all hanging out and watching movies together since he will be back to work tomorrow.

zombiemommy June 10th, 2013 05:17 AM

Yesterday was my birthday. Hung around the house with the family and went out to eat at Outback... it was a really chill relaxing day. The rest of the weekend wasn't very great, but you can't have everything!

Joanne Nicole June 10th, 2013 08:44 AM

I had a very relaxing weekend. DH spent all day Saturday cleaning and doing laundry and getting ready for baby, and told me to rest. Sunday I actually got to go to DD's dance recital - I bought the tickets over a month ago, and it never occurred to me that I would be able to go, because I thought I'd have a baby by now! Thankfully my dad ended up being too busy to go, so I got to use the ticket I'd bought for him.

Madison.Hailey.Zack June 10th, 2013 09:24 AM

It was uneventful. Saturday we went and got new chickens. Then Mike and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. Sunday we went to see my dad for his birthday then to a graduation party for Mike's bosses daughter.

beatlechicksteph June 10th, 2013 10:43 PM

We did the bulk of our move!! My church gave us money for movers, and so Saturday we had all of our furniture moved over to the new place. Then the rest of the weekend we moved little things over. It's a good thing we have our old place through the end of the month because this move is slow going.

Kyla0709 June 10th, 2013 11:02 PM

I had a pretty nice weekend. Friday night I was supposed to go turn in a 24 hour urine catch, but my little brother's HS graduation ran pretty late, and I wasn't about to miss that. We left the kids with my aunt Friday night so I could go into the hospital Saturday morning for monitoring, I didn't know if they'd want to keep me for an induction or not. Afterwards we picked the boys up and we went to a bbq at my sister in law's sister's house and had a ball there with her family and a bunch of kids. My brother, SIL and nieces are up here from San Antonio because my grandma just passed away. It's so nice to have them here, I miss them so bad. Then on Sunday we grocery shopped, rented a Rug Doctor and cleaned all the rugs in our house, which I've been dying to do. Afterwards we went to our regular family dinner at my step mom's house, which was even more fun than it usually is, since my bro and his family are here.

SassySami June 10th, 2013 11:08 PM

I have no idea honestly, it is like a complete blur right now lol

mommy220 June 11th, 2013 03:48 AM

Brought my daughter to gymnastics and swimming on Sat. Grocery shopped, Made dinner, and cleaned the house. Sunday, we did a huge to do list of stuff around the house.