JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Well this is crap (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2657522-well-crap.html)

MamaSkunk June 10th, 2013 07:55 AM

Well this is crap

So we can't sleep on our stomachs...can't sleep on our backs. Well last night I am not sure what the heck he was doing but every time Id roll onto my side I would feel like I was laying on him...his leg or foot maybe. And it was a big enough lump that if I would doze off I'd wake up and be trying to move whatever it was I was laying on from the bed. This happened even if I switched sides. I was up every hour last night because of this. Along with having to get out of bed a ton for the fifty thousand bathroom trips...which never seem to be as satisfying at this point. You know what I mean. Your bladder freaks out at you like I have got to go so bad I am so full!!!! Ya get in there and all ya had to go was a little bit. Argh. Then the heartburn last night. If the old wives tale is true I'm sure he grew a full head of Rapunzel style locks last night. I am so over this not sleeping thing!! I'd rather be not sleeping cause I'm feeding a baby!! Tristan you need to get your butt out now Mr! Mama is serving your eviction notice now!

hilachu June 10th, 2013 08:03 AM

Re: Well this is crap

oh i hear ya on all those parts!
hopefully you can get some rest soon

Kim3 June 10th, 2013 08:05 AM

I know the feeling. I was like that the last week. I was afraid that I was squishing her foot :) I know that will sound so strange now. You may want to hit me :p If at all possible try to enjoy this last week or two. We are now definitely done having children. I am so blessed to have three healthy children. It is sad though in part to know that I will never feel another kick in my belly. Yes - these last weeks are so hard. We are so lucky though as women to be able to provide life to our babies in our uterus. You quickly forget the discomforts of pregnancy (which are very real) and somehow remember those wonderful moments of interacting with your baby while inside of you. Something that no one else in the world will ever do.

MarylandMama June 10th, 2013 12:36 PM

Amen, sista! I feel your pain! Hopefully not too much longer!

Hopeful2BMommy June 10th, 2013 03:44 PM

I felt this today when I woke up. I kept feeling under my side to get out whatever I was laying on. I thought it was the tv remote. Nope. Just baby.

QueenCrafty June 10th, 2013 05:03 PM

I know how you feel!! At night this little guy kicks me so hard on the side I am laying on, that he has nearly raised my stomach off the bed. I am in pain from the crazy kicking, punching, and butt bumps all over my belly. Add the heartburn and hip pain several times a night too. I agree with you that I'd rather be up a few times a night to nurse than to be so miserable right now.

crawmommy June 10th, 2013 05:09 PM

Hang in there you are almost done :)