JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Today... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2657830-today.html)

pamela.burke611 June 11th, 2013 11:53 AM

Today...

is my 26th birthday. I feel so awful today, just nauseous and head throbbing.. I just wanna vomit and lay down all day but I am trying to keep a sane face on because my boyfriend has made plans and we are dropping our daughter off to my mom in a while to celebrate. I have on this tunic dress and my hair and makeup done but I feel like shamoo... I wanna cry when I look in the mirror. The best birthday present would have been for Logan to just come on out. With all of the symptoms I've been having these past few days I was sure he would be here by now.. but no.. here I am feeling gross and sick on my birthday. Sorry this is so depressing.. I just really feel so out of it and I needed to vent that out so I wouldn't ruin the day. Plus I think I somehow I got some cuts on my vaginal area from shaving this morning because my area is bleeding and it is burning when I pee and I am all swollen down there (so sorry for the TMI).. just what I wanted.. and I don't even know what I can put on me down there to fix it?? That's what I get for not being able to see down there and rolling the dice by doing it myself! Just pray for me that Logan comes soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take!

Kyla0709 June 11th, 2013 12:12 PM

Re: Today...

:( I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy on your birthday, but happy birthday anyways! I think we're all feeling like that lately. I swear if one person tells me I've dropped I'm going to smack someone! I don't think there's a whole lot of pregnant women as far along as we are that feel sexy, you know? I feel pretty good about myself sometimes, but most of the time I feel like a house. Enjoy your birthday as much as you can!

navywifey2003 June 11th, 2013 12:19 PM

I bet you look like a rock star! I measured 41 1/2 weeks 2 days before Payson was born and she was a peanut. Huge hugs Hun!

MamaSkunk June 11th, 2013 12:27 PM

Hugs!! And happy birthday BTW!! And ohhhh I so feel you on the cut. I cut my hoohoo shaving when I was like 37 weeks pregnant with DD and it took like a month to heal and had just barely finished healing when I had DD finally. It sucks I know :(

MarylandMama June 11th, 2013 12:27 PM

I'm sorry you feel so crappy on your birthday. I hope you can feel better and enjoy your evening out! I am with you thinking the baby would show up right now. The end of pregnancy suuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Maybe Logan will be your birthday present!

mommyandwife08 June 11th, 2013 04:06 PM

Sorry your birthday isn't going great. I am sure you look great though! I hope you have a good time celebrating!

Kim3 June 11th, 2013 05:10 PM

I hope tonight is beyond your expectations.

QueenCrafty June 12th, 2013 03:42 AM

I hope you were able to enjoy your birthday despite feeling like poo!