JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Seriously!? 39 week appt. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2659272-seriously-39-week-appt.html)

MissyBee June 17th, 2013 10:13 AM

Seriously!? 39 week appt.

I had my 39 week appt today. Still only 1 cm. Ugh! I have been walking and walking and walking. I live on the exercise ball. And I'm making my hubby have sex as much as I can. And NOTHING. Baby is also still super high. I thought he had finally dropped over the last few days, bc I had been having so much pressure, feeling like he was gonna fall out, and feeling like I had been kicked in the crotch. And then yesterday, back to being unable to breathe and no pressure. What is with this kid!?

Doctor told me to take castor oil. I'm undecided. Haha.

I have another appointment on Friday (i'm due Saturday) and it's looking like I will be induced on Tuesday of next week (25th) if he hasn't made his appearance by then, because I just can't do this anymore. And the way things are going, it doesn't seem he's going to ever come on his own at this point!

navywifey2003 June 17th, 2013 10:15 AM

Re: Seriously!? 39 week appt.

He will come Hun. No one has been pregnant forever although it may feel like it. Things at the end can change so quickly. I thought for sure I would go overdue with Payson. You are doing wonderful Hun, hang in there!

SassySami June 17th, 2013 10:18 AM

I was only 1 cent. at my 40 week, 6day appointment with Nolan. I was in labor the next day..

MissyBee June 17th, 2013 10:42 AM

My doctor said she would only let me go over a week and then induce me. I feel like at this rate that is what would end up happening, so I'm ok with inducing on Tuesday because the thought of being pregnant almost another week after that makes me wanna cry. I'm hoping he will decide to come on his own before then. I guess we will see!

navywifey2003 June 17th, 2013 01:34 PM

Huge hugs hun! you are doing amazing! I know the end is so hard but the reward will be so great and as weird as it is to say you will miss it.

princess136 June 17th, 2013 02:36 PM

Huge hugs to you! I have been at 3cm since my 35th week and no change each week, so disappointing each time I would get checked. Then I would have false labor and went to L&D once for it only to be so upset that I wasn't progressing and hospital will not do anything to assist until the 39th week. I think if I let her my little girl will stay in here forever!!

I really hope your little one comes on its own in the next few days. Good luck!

MissyBee June 17th, 2013 02:54 PM

That sucks! I hope that your little one decides to come too! Thankfully I haven't been having false labor or anything, but if I was then at least my body would be doing something!

mommy220 June 17th, 2013 03:41 PM

I have been having false labor on and off for a few weeks. So, I will not be taking anything seriously until I am keeled over in pain and unable to talk through it. I am due on Sunday and I still don't want to be induced, I would rather wait her out.

HUGS to you, I know how hard it is.

I am trying to just enjoy my time with my daughter right now. Today we went out and got pedicures. Do something you can't do once the baby comes to take your mind off it.