JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Who is still pregnant? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2659888-who-still-pregnant.html)

JadeS June 19th, 2013 01:31 PM

Who is still pregnant?

I am.. But hopefully not much longer.. I have a doctors appointment Friday.. So I hope they will just schedule a section for next week.. After trying everything possible to get baby girl to turn and she never budged at all.. So I guess she set her ways already.. Hehehe.. Oh well.. I'm just ready to have her here... Safe and sound :)

mommy220 June 19th, 2013 01:38 PM

Re: Who is still pregnant?

I am! I just had an appointment and I am not dilated and she seems to have moved up. :rolleyes: My due date is this Sunday. I got two ultrasounds scheduled for next week so at least that is something to look forward to!

I have been having a lot of fun with my dd (I just got out of school for the summer) so it's been okay, even though I am very anxious to meet her.

mommyandwife08 June 19th, 2013 01:41 PM

I am. I have an induction set up for next week if she doesn't come before then but I have another appointment between now and then so I may end up canceling the induction if I have had any more progress. I am really hoping to avoid an induction this time. I really want the surprise of going into labor on my own...especially if it is my last.

Hopeful2BMommy June 19th, 2013 01:42 PM

I am! Induction is scheduled for Friday.

SassySami June 19th, 2013 02:06 PM

I'm still pregnant.. no induction in sight.

Madison.Hailey.Zack June 19th, 2013 04:33 PM

I am still pregnant. I have a c-section next friday. I have an U/S tomorrow and Monday so thats something to pass the time too :) Also have my 39 week appointment on tuesday.

4hearts June 19th, 2013 05:56 PM

I am. Duedate was yesterday and my c/s is scheduled for Tuesday @41 weeks.

Josie+Shpala June 19th, 2013 06:00 PM

I am. My due date was the 13th. I'm not surprised to be over due and neither is my midwife but I would be very happy for this baby to come :)

MamaSkunk June 19th, 2013 06:00 PM

I am still pregnant. Dialated to a 1 almost a 2. Saturday is my due date. My Dr said she would want to discuss an induction with me at my next Dr appt on Monday but if the meds I am on are working and lil man is doing OK I want to avoid that if at all possible. I will be trying everything to help me along at home. Bring on the sexy time lol :rofl:

MissyBee June 19th, 2013 07:36 PM

Me. Probably being induced on Tuesday if he isn't here by then! I have another appt on Friday and we're going to decide for sure then.

KellBell2621 June 19th, 2013 08:07 PM

me :( i've had so many braxton hicks and false labor contractions my body is like giving up on me. i really hope she comes soon because im not sure how much more i can take.

JadeS June 20th, 2013 04:22 AM

There's a lot more of us left then I thought. Well.. It seems like these babies are just comfy.. I think they will probably do the section for us next Friday as well..

zombiemommy June 20th, 2013 04:50 AM

Me! Due date is tomorrow... I have an appointment scheduled for Monday if he's still refused to make an appearance... we will start talking induction with foley bulb sometime next week if that is the case.

bribugg13 June 20th, 2013 05:04 AM

Add me! EDD is Sunday, I was really hoping she'd decide to come today! Connor's birthday is 5/20 and our niece is 7/20, so it would have been cute to have her on 6/20! :D

I think I had some false labor for the first time last night, which was pretty awesome - if that's what it was lol Just a lot of menstrual type cramping and I noticed a lot of tightening as well. I tried not to get too excited and eventually fell asleep ha ha

No induction in site as long as my BP stays under control and my body doesn't decide to whack out like it did with Connor.

Maybe the SUPERMOON will pull some babies out of us all this weekend! :D lol

Most "super" supermoon of 2013 on June 22-23 | Tonight | EarthSky

SassySami June 20th, 2013 05:09 AM

or Summer Solstice which is friday :)

edgeofelise June 20th, 2013 05:09 AM

Me, but I'm currently in early labor, lol. I'm 41+6 today. He'll be out of there sometime today, hopefully, though my labor is going on super long like with DD so it might actually be tomorrow.