JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   what are your baby's pet names? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2662574-what-your-babys-pet-names.html)

MerinSun June 30th, 2013 11:04 PM

what are your baby's pet names?

These are the ones from me:

Rory Pory (rolly poly) - Because he is just a little pill bug :-)

Love baby - Rory wasn't planned so he is kinda a love child, lol I mostly say it to mean he is loved

Bean - Multiple reasons for this one, one being for Rowan Atkinson, lol

DH calls him Micro-Bug because our pet name for Alex is Bug, so Rory is the littlest bug

Anyone else?

navywifey2003 June 30th, 2013 11:09 PM

Re: what are your baby's pet names?

Kyle and Everett call her PayPay.

Madison.Hailey.Zack June 30th, 2013 11:39 PM

I call him Little Man <3

laurenicole July 1st, 2013 12:27 AM

Toodle, or Tootoo for short. my kids all ended up with weird little nicknames as babies.

MummyTo2Plus5 July 1st, 2013 02:28 AM

lazy :lol:

ashleykathleen July 1st, 2013 03:21 AM

Baby and/or Baby Sister are what Kiefer calls her 90% of the time lol.

The main nickname she gets called is Mac. Everyone thought it was adorable that her initials spell MAC so my mom started calling her that and it kinda stuck.

TeresaMomTo2Boys July 1st, 2013 05:31 AM

I call my oldest baby bear and bubs or bubby
I call Trey pumpkin, love big, snuggle bug and punk-a-doodle
I

MarylandMama July 1st, 2013 08:12 AM

I nicknamed Anna turtle bc when she was a newborn, she did this cute thing with her head that looked like a turtle sticking its head out of its shell. I call Lena kangaroo bc she put her hands up under her chin like a kangaroo does. DH is just calling her Roo (like on Winnie the Pooh), so it will likely end up just bring Roo.

Joanne Nicole July 1st, 2013 08:30 AM

We use all the terms of endearment and sweet nothings that you'd expect...snuggle-bunny, munchkin, chunky-monkey...

We started calling him Finn before he was even born, so that's probably what he'll be known as. When I use his full name, it just sounds so proper and grown-up, so I call him Mr. Finnegan. Also, since his name is Finnegan Michael, I've been hearing a lot of the song "There was an old man named Michael Finnegan..."

Mom2LillieAidan July 1st, 2013 08:35 AM

We call Aidan our Baby Beast. I've called Lillie my Little Monster since she hit the terrible twos and I'm Mama Monster and Alan is Big Beast..

QueenCrafty July 1st, 2013 08:44 AM

Sweet Pea, which is what we call all the kids. Henry also gets called Buddy and Monkey

Kim3 July 1st, 2013 09:20 AM

I call Ellianna baby girl. The kids call her Elli,

4hearts July 1st, 2013 09:31 AM

Piggy-pie bc she snorts and grunts like a pig ever since she came out she did that. And she's a pretty voracious eater.

beatlechicksteph July 1st, 2013 10:03 AM

I use Mister Mister, love, my love. My mom and sisters call him Artie. I'm not too fond of the nickname Artie, so DH and just use his whole name all the time.

laurenicole July 1st, 2013 10:33 AM

I forgot, sometimes he's Mr. T. and when he doesn't like something he does this little thing that sounds like a cat hissing really fast, then I call him hissy cat.

eshute July 1st, 2013 11:09 AM

Squeaker, sweetie pie, sweet girl, and baby girl. SO and I talked about Anner Nanners (Anna Banana) before she was born, but it hasn't come up since.

ashleykathleen July 1st, 2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarylandMama (Post 27488925)
I nicknamed Anna turtle bc when she was a newborn, she did this cute thing with her head that looked like a turtle sticking its head out of its shell.

I kid you not, my whole family calls me Turtle for this very reason. Apparently my aunt nicknamed me that because I did something similar! Now I'm 26 years old and STILL get called Turtle by my moms side of family.

hilachu July 1st, 2013 03:10 PM

Baby girl
baby Emerson
pumpkin
though surprisingly Not em or emma which i thought we would

MrsLat July 1st, 2013 03:51 PM

We call him Monkey Bear because he has a little monkey face and he is hairy, lol. And when you take away his bottle to burp at him he growls at you like a little bear!

Kyla0709 July 1st, 2013 04:04 PM

So far I've been calling him Sam, Sammy, Sam Bam, pumpkin or pumpkin pie (call all my kiddos this) sweetness, Samster, Itty Bitty. I wonder what it will eventually be when he's older. Isaac is almost always Isaacasaurus, sometimes just Is (like Eyes) I wish he's let us call him Ike, but he doesn't like it. Sometimes my DH calls him Caasi (his name backwards) but he doesn't like that either. Gabriel is Gabey Baby, or Gabey Bear, sometimes Gabers. And Gabe, of course.