JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   May I join you?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2666794-may-i-join-you.html)

angelab0606 July 19th, 2013 06:47 PM

May I join you??

Hi! My name is Angela...I came to these forums on and off throughout my pregnancy and finally decided to join (better late then never right??) I had Jack Joseph on June 26th. He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long. My due date was on July 8th but due to problems with preeclampsia I was induced early. My induction took a while to kick in. I went into L & D with a crazy headache and I started seeing spots on the 25th. I had high BP during most of my pregnancy and did 24 hour urine tests once a week (I kept a mini fridge in my office at work since I started these at 22 weeks). I was not dilated at all when we started. The next morning we tried a different route because I was still closed. I was told at 4pm they would do the balloon if I opened a little and if all else failed the next day (the 27th) I would have a c-section. When the Dr. was getting ready to put the balloon in I had just adjusted myself and got into the stirrups and POP my water broke (right on the dr too...oops!) and he told me we were changing plans again because now we were making progress (finally!) He started me on pitocin and the nurse ordered my epi. at 7pm because contractions were starting to kick in and hurt, I was at 8 cm. I got my epidural and it was fantastic for about two hours. I felt great! All the sudden my drugs wore off despite pressing the button for more. The only thing numb was my left leg and I was having really bad contractions. I started pushing at 10pm and Jack arrived at 11:34pm. My husband was great. He had to help me with my left leg while pushing because I couldn't move it at all he also saw everything during the delivery process and was great during the whole thing. I stayed in the hosp. until Friday. I had 3rd degree tears and an episiotomy (sp?) done and boy did that hurt afterwards! Sorry for such a long story but I figured if I am gonna join then I should give a little background info.

navywifey2003 July 19th, 2013 07:00 PM

Re: May I join you??

Welcome! I am Lyndsey one of the hosts here. I have 4 children and my June baby was born on May 30th. She was an unplanned unassisted birth although we did plan a home birth. Welcome again! You will love it here!

Madison.Hailey.Zack July 19th, 2013 11:41 PM

Welcome my name is Angela too but I go by Angie :) I have 3 children and my June baby is Zackary born June 28th.

overlinmommy17 July 20th, 2013 01:03 AM

Welcome! My name is christy and my 4th was born on June 7th. My first girl:) Her name is Madeline. You will love this group!!

eshute July 20th, 2013 01:41 AM

Welcome! My name is Elise and my first child, Anna Sophia, was born on May 31st. This group is great. Lots of great advice and support!

Mom2LillieAidan July 20th, 2013 02:28 AM

Welcome! I'm Jess. My June baby is Aidan Philip, my second child, born May 31.

PregnantAtLast July 20th, 2013 02:29 AM

Welcome to the board!! I'm Emma and my June baby finally made an appearance on July 8th very fast in a unplanned unassisted home birth delivered by my mum, looking back it was amazing but very scary at the time! Ava Grace was born weighing 7lb 6oz

MamaSkunk July 20th, 2013 08:13 AM

Welcome!! I am the other host of this board! My name is Karry and my June baby was also born June 26th! That was the date that had the most births for our due date club!! My little man is my second child so now I have both a girl and boy. This is really a great group of ladies ;)

QueenCrafty July 20th, 2013 02:00 PM

Welcome! I'm Courtney and my June baby is Henry born on June 17th. He's my third

edgeofelise July 20th, 2013 02:05 PM

Welcome! I'm Danielle and I have two June babies, DD Eliza (3yo) and baby Henry born June 21st.

beatlechicksteph July 20th, 2013 03:41 PM

Welcome! I'm Stephanie, and my June baby, Arthur Phineas, was born May 22. I was also induced due to pre-eclampsia. This board is so awesome. These ladies are so full of advice and so welcoming!

rcjh12 July 20th, 2013 06:45 PM

Welcome! My June baby was my third boy. Evan was born on June 7th.

bribugg13 July 21st, 2013 05:46 AM

Welcome! Peyton was also born on our most popular birthday date of the playgroup -June 26th! :D

angelab0606 July 21st, 2013 10:41 AM

Thank you everyone! I am looking forward to getting to know everybody!:smile:

crawmommy July 21st, 2013 11:48 AM

I'm Melissa and I am one of our twin mommies in the group. Coralynn & Cameron were born June 6. They are my2nd&3rd. I have a 4 year old girl too. Welcome!

JadeS July 21st, 2013 03:38 PM

I'm Jade.. My June baby was born July 2nd :) I have 2 girls. Grace is 8.5 years old. And Avari (said like Avery/Avary). Welcome to our group :)

Steph625 July 21st, 2013 05:10 PM

Welcome!! And congratulations on your little miracle!!