JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Halloween costumes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2671114-halloween-costumes.html)

Kim3 August 8th, 2013 05:55 PM

Halloween costumes

Who plans on getting a costume for LO?

We will just for the fun of pictures.

What are you thinking for costume?

I need to search ebay :p

hilachu August 8th, 2013 06:26 PM

Re: Halloween costumes

havent even thought about it
we have a bat costume left from DS i could use
maybe a ladybug or bumblebee
or maybe something to correpsond with DSs costume, which i have no idea what that will be at this point

beatlechicksteph August 8th, 2013 06:39 PM

I'm going to get a white onesie and put orange stripes on it, add some blue shorts and make sure we have Perry...and that's how you make a homemade Phineas costume :) Figure we named him after the character, we should dress him like it :P

MamaSkunk August 8th, 2013 07:08 PM

We definitely will get him a costume. Halloween is huge in our house. Its mine and DHs anniversary then. :) Not sure what we will get him yet. DDs first Halloween she was Tinkerbell as her nickname is Tink/tinkbug.

eshute August 8th, 2013 09:10 PM

We'll probably get one just for the sake of pictures. It would be cruel, but I'm not ruling out the chance of it being a banana costume since we call her Anna Banana.

navywifey2003 August 8th, 2013 09:35 PM

I'm not sure yet but she will for sure have a costume!

MrsLat August 8th, 2013 10:11 PM

Joce is going to be a cheerleader, Gabe is going to be a football player and Gray is going as the football :)

mommy220 August 9th, 2013 04:45 AM

I have been discussing this with my five year old. We thought a pumpkin, then changed to a peapod, and now we think Eva should coordinate with maddies outfit. Maddie is going to be a mermaid so she wants Eva to be a crab (lol) or a fish.

Madison.Hailey.Zack August 9th, 2013 05:16 AM

We will be getting him a costume but I have no idea yet. I saw a dragon one I liked but I'm going to keep looking. Madison was a peapod which my mom had to alter since she was so small. Hailey was a ladybug. I love halloween so he will go with us to take the girls trick or treating.

Kim3 August 9th, 2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eshute (Post 27574862)
We'll probably get one just for the sake of pictures. It would be cruel, but I'm not ruling out the chance of it being a banana costume since we call her Anna Banana.

I call Ellianna Elley Belley and Chunkey Monkey. Perhaps we should dress her as a monkey :p I am thinking Tinkerbell though.

Joanne Nicole August 9th, 2013 09:22 AM

Finn will be getting a costume, since we plan on bringing him along when we take Fiona trick-or-treating. Fiona decided on both their costumes a few weeks ago. I didn't think she could top her costume from last year (she was Scarlett O'Hara, in a huge southern belle hoop dress - so cute), but this year she wants to be Captain Kathryn Janeway from Star Trek: Voyager, and she wants Finn to be first officer William Riker, from Star Trek: The Next Generation, complete with awesome Riker beard. This fills my Trekkie heart with glee :)

ashleykathleen August 9th, 2013 09:39 AM

Since I have older kids, there is no way we could not dress up the baby. I have no idea what everyone will be but Jaleigh wants all 3 of them to have some sort of theme.

Gen88 August 9th, 2013 10:19 AM

Halloween is one my favorite holidays since my birthday is October 30th so she will definitely have a costume, already been searching the web for the perfect costume for her first Halloween. :D

Eleanor-Abigail August 9th, 2013 11:57 AM

BabySteals.com has baby Halloween costumes for today's steal! If there are moms in this playroom who have "rainbow" babies....they actually have a baby girl rainbow costume! How cool is that?!