JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   First day of school (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2673231-first-day-school.html)

Gen88 August 18th, 2013 07:31 PM

First day of school

Does anyone else have kids starting kindergarten this year? My baby boy is starting kindergarten tomorrow and I just wanna cry! He's gonna be gone like all day! I'm really gonna miss my little guy. I hope they're good to him at his school. I can not believe how fast he grew, now here he is starting school for the rest of his childhood in to his young adulthood! :cry: :cry: ok I'll stop being over dramatic now lol! Thanks for listening.

navywifey2003 August 18th, 2013 09:12 PM

Re: First day of school

Mine! I have a 1st grader and a kindergartener this year! I can't believe it!

mommy220 August 19th, 2013 01:03 AM

My daughter starts kindergarten next Wednesday. I'm right there with you!

mommyandwife08 August 19th, 2013 05:17 AM

My oldest is starting kindergarten this year but we are homeschooling so I don't have the same emotions...luckily... I am still so emotional so I don't need any more! :smile:

Kyla0709 August 19th, 2013 08:49 AM

School doesn't start here for another couple weeks, but I am already missing my biggest boy. I can't believe how long kindergarten is! I remember only going for half the day. I am so worried that he'll get off at the wrong bus stop, or that he won't eat his lunch, just silly stuff, really.

ashleykathleen August 19th, 2013 08:53 AM

School starts here on the 26th so we have a little bit more time...Jaleigh will be in 1st grade this year. I was a wreck last year. This year I'm a little more in control of my emotions but still a little sad. She is already telling me that she doesn't need me to walk her to her classroom everyday like I did when she was in kindergarten. :(

princess136 August 20th, 2013 06:49 AM

My oldest is starting middle school. I am nervous for her and scared. The school is so big and it is 2 story (it used to be a high school campus that was recently changed to a 6th grade only campus). It is a new school district for her as well so she has to make friends which I know she will but so scary to leave the safety net of elementary school :(

QueenCrafty August 20th, 2013 11:39 AM

My oldest starts kindergarten next week. On days like today, I can't wait for her to go. She gets bored with just us and needs more educational stimulation. But next week I am sure I'll be a nervous wreck. I'm one to worry about the details too.

navywifey2003 August 20th, 2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCrafty (Post 27600248)
My oldest starts kindergarten next week. On days like today, I can't wait for her to go. She gets bored with just us and needs more educational stimulation. But next week I am sure I'll be a nervous wreck. I'm one to worry about the details too.

It's only day 2 but Katelynn has been so much better in the behavior department since starting and leading up to it! I'm so glad we put her in early!

Gen88 August 21st, 2013 02:42 PM

It's day 3 and Jordan is doing ok, hes starting to like school and told me he made a new friend today! How's your kindergarteners doing?