JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   I can't stop thinking about it.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2673763-i-cant-stop-thinking-about.html)

JadeS August 20th, 2013 09:52 PM

I can't stop thinking about it..

I know I said I want to wait 2-3 years before having another baby.. And with Avari I was swearing she was going to be our last one.. But now I can't stop think about being pregnant again.. I always dreamt of having 4 kids.. I just love my 2 girls so much and I know I do want another baby.. But it's just hard to wait.. Anyone else feeling this way?

PregnantAtLast August 21st, 2013 02:27 AM

Re: I can't stop thinking about it..

NO lol

not yet anyway

sunnydaze August 21st, 2013 03:34 AM

:mellow:

:blink:

:roaring:

:hahano:

Hopeful2BMommy August 21st, 2013 03:58 AM

I def want another baby and I'm exited to experience it all again. But I'm not ready for it yet! ;)

zkat August 21st, 2013 05:16 AM

No way! Two and through here!

4hearts August 21st, 2013 05:55 AM

I understand what you're feeling and I'm the craziest of them all! Having 4 kids already and still thinking all the time about our next and FINAL baby I know ppl think I'm nuts but I can't help it. I just can't get past the eerie feeling that our family is almost complete but not quite. Plus as much as I'm totally in LOVE with Emmaline, I'm still slightly sad for DS who didn't get that brother and now has THREE sisters. We'll try one more time for him but not for atleast 3 yrs from now. My TTC date that I'm thinking right now is Jan/Feb 2017 for a Oct/Nov baby. We've been trying for that for 3 kids now, LOL. Keep getting Summer babies though!

Anyways, you're not alone and not crazy. Trust your instincts.

mommyandwife08 August 21st, 2013 07:51 AM

I have been wanting another since this baby was 2 weeks. Unfortunately my husband is pretty adamant that he is done.

TeresaMomTo2Boys August 21st, 2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnydaze (Post 27601684)
:mellow:

:blink:

:roaring:

:hahano:

This made me LOL. I have and have not. We still live with the in laws, DH had his hours cut since one of his other shift managers came back from maternity leave, I have no car and no child care and in laws WILL NOT let me put baby in daycare (I don't blame them being all the horror stories around here about them) and so I had to put in my resignation with my job and am searching for an evening job or part time job in the hours that the in laws can watch the baby while DH and I are at work. So...no not thinking yet to try...plus we haven't DTD since I was like 7 months pregnant

KellBell2621 August 21st, 2013 08:46 AM

i think about it, but with our circumstances i just dont think its in the cards for us..at least not for a few years. what's sad is i STILL am thinking of baby names lol..i had such a hard time picking out haileys name i still have baby names on my mind daily. i need to stop! lol

navywifey2003 August 21st, 2013 09:10 AM

Ahh I'm thinking about it. Not anytime soon but it is in my mind. Shhh!!

Kim3 August 21st, 2013 09:51 AM

Not here. We are done. :P I know your feelings though since our first two kids are 22 months apart. It then took us another 8 years to get the nerve for number 3.

JadeS August 21st, 2013 10:36 AM

I am not in a rush to be pregnant again so soon... I do however want another one and I would like a shorter gap between Avari and the last one (3 is my limit) I just don't want another 8 year gap.. We will try for a son but if we get another girl then that's it.. :)

QueenCrafty August 21st, 2013 11:49 AM

DH and I briefly discussed the other night. I don't think we're done, but we will need to wait a few more years to see if we can swing it. DH swore three would be it, but we love how sweet Henry is.

eshute August 21st, 2013 12:06 PM

I looked at Anna last night and told her "If you keep being so cute and sweet, I might actually want another baby!"

Yeah, well...she didn't sleep very well last night and today has already been a battle with napping.

Honestly though, I've thought about it. I know SO and I aren't ready to TTC any time soon, and we might never have anymore kids, but I've thought about it for sure.

Penelope Jane is the name that I keep thinking of if we would have another girl. I don't think I'd actually use it, but I do think it's cute. I'm crazy. Haha.

MissyBee August 21st, 2013 12:51 PM

I definitely want another baby. At least one, if not two. (I think we'd stop after one more if we had a girl. Maybe have a 3rd to try for a girl if #2 was a boy.) But I don't want to try again for at least 2 years. I'd like for them to be around 3 years apart.

Madison.Hailey.Zack August 21st, 2013 02:34 PM

The next baby we may ever have would be if one of our kids has a baby and can't take care of it then we've said we would adopt it. Other than that I think about it here and there and even though there is a chance we could always have another even with my tubal it would cost too much for us to ever be able to afford.

shen7 August 21st, 2013 04:44 PM

I do want another one eventually but I need to feel REALLY ready for it. My pubic bone injury puts me at very high risk of having debilitating pregnancy SPD, and/or having the same injury recur in a future birth. So that SUCKS :( :( I will go back to PT the instant I get pregnant again, but my PT told me I should really take a long break between weaning and a future pregnancy. The lactation hormones and pregnancy hormones keep your ligaments loose and mine really need to tighten up to give me a shot at avoiding this problem again.

Not to mention, when I was pregnant I swore to myself I'd wait until G was potty trained and in preschool at least a couple days a week before we even TTC.

I'm getting the copper IUD because I really don't want to take any chances.

beatlechicksteph August 21st, 2013 05:11 PM

DH and I have been talking about the next one, and while we would like 1 more, we don't want to TTC until Arthur is at least 3. And even then, I know people say I'll forget about the labor and delivery eventually, but right now I have ZERO desire to go through that again, since mine was so rough. And if I never get over that feeling, then Arthur will just be an only child.

MerinSun August 21st, 2013 08:39 PM

We want a girl! lol But I'm adamant that we don't even try until Rowan is 2. With 3 kids we need them to be a bit more independent than what Alex is now.