JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   First giggles = PRICELESS!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2675368-first-giggles-priceless.html)

~Traci~ August 28th, 2013 10:17 PM

First giggles = PRICELESS!!

Harper giggled for the first time this evening and I can't begin to explain how excited I was to hear that sound. Cutest sound ever! I wish I had had my phone near to video it. Has your little one giggled yet?

MamaSkunk August 28th, 2013 10:28 PM

Re: First giggles = PRICELESS!!

Yeah. Tristan giggles frequently in his sleep. My little man is notorious for stopping what he is doing before I can get the camera out. It took me weeks just go get a pic of him smiling. I can't ever seem to get the camera on to catch the giggles in time.

PurpleStar August 29th, 2013 12:48 AM

Yay Harper! Thats awesome, baby giggles are the best!! When Gia gets coo'ing and smiling, at times she gets so psyched up she smiles huge & gasps like she's going to let loose some serious laughter but nothing comes out. A few times when she's sleeping I have heard her "laugh" but it sounded more like a chortle...like her "laugh muscles" are still sorting themselves out :)

MummyTo2Plus5 August 29th, 2013 04:13 AM

not yet, but Ava is 1 of the youngest in the PR, i cannot wait for it though!

QueenCrafty August 29th, 2013 04:48 AM

Baby giggles are the best! Henry's come out like squeaks. I have heard him do a real laugh in his sleep before, so it should be coming soon

sunnydaze August 29th, 2013 05:38 AM

I always think its creepy when my kids laugh in their sleep. It's like something out of a horror flick.

No giggles here yet, but you better believe I'm working for them!

Kim3 August 29th, 2013 06:38 AM

Yeah - they are the best. I am so waiting for Ellianna to giggle. I get smiles but no giggles yet.

Gen88 August 29th, 2013 09:28 AM

Yayyyy, I love baby giggles. Ariana has giggled a couple times, you have no idea how hard I have to work to get a giggle out of her lol she is not easy to impress! My son used to laugh at everything, he still thinks I'm hilarious lol

dmreed32 August 29th, 2013 09:32 AM

Camden smilkes like crazy but no sound. Can't wait!

ashleykathleen August 30th, 2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnydaze (Post 27618722)
I always think its creepy when my kids laugh in their sleep. It's like something out of a horror flick.

Dude! Me too! McKinley has only laughed in her sleep and its only been a handful of times but every time I hear that coming from her bed it freaks me out!

My older kids have been pretty serious babies and neither one of them giggled until closer 5ish months so I'm anxious for Mac to do it sooner.