JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Do you ever.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2680504-do-you-ever.html)

QueenCrafty September 21st, 2013 08:03 PM

Do you ever..

wonder what babies dream about? Most of the time when Henry drifts off to sleep, he gets a big smile on his face when his eyes are already closed. Every now and then he frowns and whimpers a little. It would be so cool to see what goes on in their little minds while they sleep

MissyBee September 21st, 2013 09:01 PM

Porter does the same! He has smiled in his sleep since he was born. I would love to know what's going on in there!

navywifey2003 September 21st, 2013 09:40 PM

Re: Do you ever..

All the time!!

Kim3 September 22nd, 2013 05:47 AM

Knowing Ellianna, she is dreaming about food.

sunnydaze September 23rd, 2013 02:14 PM

Not to sound overly religious or anything, but my grandmother told me that when babies are very young, they go back to hang out with the angels in their dreams, because that's where their soul was before it came to it's body. That they are too young to dream about anything in particular, so that their soul goes to hang out with angels.

I know this sounds crazy, but I like to think that is what happens.

Madison.Hailey.Zack September 23rd, 2013 02:43 PM

Zack does the same thing I to wonder what he's dreaming about. I assume it has to do with the womb lol

MissyBee September 23rd, 2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnydaze (Post 27674894)
Not to sound overly religious or anything, but my grandmother told me that when babies are very young, they go back to hang out with the angels in their dreams, because that's where their soul was before it came to it's body. That they are too young to dream about anything in particular, so that their soul goes to hang out with angels. I know this sounds crazy, but I like to think that is what happens.

I LOVE that.

QueenCrafty September 23rd, 2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnydaze (Post 27674894)
Not to sound overly religious or anything, but my grandmother told me that when babies are very young, they go back to hang out with the angels in their dreams, because that's where their soul was before it came to it's body. That they are too young to dream about anything in particular, so that their soul goes to hang out with angels. I know this sounds crazy, but I like to think that is what happens.

That is really sweet!!

jhmomofmany September 23rd, 2013 05:00 PM

Maybe he dreams about angels (it's a lovely thought!) but I'm pretty sure he dreams about boobs. :lol: