JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Could your baby (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2680684-could-your-baby.html)

navywifey2003 September 22nd, 2013 08:27 PM

Could your baby

Pass for the opposite gender?

Mom2LillieAidan September 22nd, 2013 08:44 PM

Re: Could you baby

I don't think so...

MissyBee September 22nd, 2013 08:46 PM

I don't think so, but the pediatrician kept calling him "her/she" at one visit until he looked at the chart. But he was just asking questions and I don't think he was paying a lot of attention, lol. And the other day we were at the vet with out dog & the vet referred to Porter as a "her" once. But I don't think he looks like a girl!

MamaSkunk September 22nd, 2013 10:37 PM

Re: Could your baby

No. He is definitely all boy and no one has ever mistaken him for anything else.

Kim3 September 23rd, 2013 02:17 AM

yes if i dressed her in boys clothes. She is kinda genderless in her white onsie. I always have some pink on her though :p

PregnantAtLast September 23rd, 2013 02:34 AM

:ditto:

she looks so much like her older brother

bribugg13 September 23rd, 2013 04:10 AM

I don't think so with Peyton...but Connor was ALWAYS referred to as a girl because he was such a pretty baby with looong eyelashes, he really could have passed for a girl! lol

QueenCrafty September 23rd, 2013 04:35 AM

Probably if I dressed him in plain white. He has really long lashes and sweet little dimples. I've had several people say what a pretty boy he is

ashleykathleen September 23rd, 2013 08:00 AM

Definitely not. She has a very "feminine" look to her features. She looks soooo much like Kiefer but even comparing baby pictures, you can see that certain features have a more "girly" quality to them.

Poor Jaleigh was always mistaken for a boy since she was completely bald and would never keep headbands on.

Madison.Hailey.Zack September 23rd, 2013 08:17 AM

I do not think so. I think he looks all boy in the face :)

Hopeful2BMommy September 23rd, 2013 09:39 AM

I don't think so, but if I dressed him in pink and put a bow on his head, I'm sure he could.

dmreed32 September 23rd, 2013 10:22 AM

I don't think either of my boys could have but both were called girls while dressed in all boys clothes

navywifey2003 September 23rd, 2013 01:21 PM

She probably could if she was only wearing a diaper. David is a pretty boy so he was always being called a girl.

jhmomofmany September 23rd, 2013 03:50 PM

Maybe. All my babies have resembled each other, the girls and the boys. They have all been chubby and bald, lol

hilachu September 23rd, 2013 07:15 PM

totally could pass as a boy with the right clothes
pretty sure most babies could really at this age

MarylandMama September 23rd, 2013 08:08 PM

If I cross dressed her she could. She has really long eyelashes, but they're blond, so you have to look really close to see them. She is pretty bald. I dress her super girly and use headbands whenever I can.

TeresaV September 24th, 2013 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilachu (Post 27675850)
totally could pass as a boy with the right clothes
pretty sure most babies could really at this age

Agreed. Most people think their babies look their gender (including myself) but I bet if they were dressed in opposite or gender neutral clothing and brought out in public everyone would be fooled. This morning I dressed Morgan in a gender neutral outfit and was thinking she looks kind of boyish. I normally dress her pretty girly.

MrsLat September 24th, 2013 08:27 PM

I guess he could to the public if I put him in pink. I think he looks JUST like Gabriel and I think he looks boyish :)

Kim3 September 25th, 2013 02:33 AM

People used to see DS1 and say "it must be a girl with those beautiful blue eyes." Yeah, genetics works to give only girls bright blue eyes :rolleyes: DS2 has really long eyelashes. Of course both now look like boys. :p