JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   When you were younger (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2680686-when-you-were-younger.html)

navywifey2003 September 22nd, 2013 08:29 PM

When you were younger

What did you want to be when you grew up? What did you actually become or what are you trying to become?

MrsLat September 22nd, 2013 09:20 PM

Re: When you were younger

I wanted to be an architect. I have been studying City and Metropolitan Planning.

QueenCrafty September 23rd, 2013 04:46 AM

I wanted to be a history teacher. I went to college on a teaching scholarship and realized that I didn't want to do that anymore. I still majored in history because I love learning. I ended up doing real estate sales for a homebuilder until the market crashed. I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up and I'm 31.

ashleykathleen September 23rd, 2013 07:42 AM

I wanted to be a vet when I was younger. I majored in Animal Science but then decided that maybe I didn't want to do that...only it was too late at that point so now I have a useless animal science degree. I'm hoping to go back eventually and go to nursing school.

beatlechicksteph September 23rd, 2013 09:27 AM

I wanted to be a history teacher or a historian. I went to college and majored in history and worked at a museum for a season before I realized that wasn't what I wanted. I then became a paraeducator working with kids with behavioral issues and autism, and loved it. When I reenter the workplace I would like to do it as a special ed teacher.

Hopeful2BMommy September 23rd, 2013 09:35 AM

I wanted to be a nurse. I became a teacher. Now, I'm a SAHM. Perfect job!

MamaSkunk September 23rd, 2013 10:09 AM

When I was real little I wanted to be a mom and I'm a SAHM now so the 2 year old me got what she wanted.

Although when I was like 10 I wanted to be a judge. Until I discovered how much longer I'd have to go to school then I didn't want that anymore lol

navywifey2003 September 23rd, 2013 01:20 PM

I wanted to be an archaeologist. Now I want to work with nursing moms. I never wanted to be a sahm. I never understood it, even when I was pregnant with David I still didn't want to be. But circumstances being what they are I don't have a choice but I love it.

jhmomofmany September 23rd, 2013 03:47 PM

I kinda wanted to go into the medical field, either RN or NP. But after I met DH my junior year of high school I didn't want anything other than to get married and have babies. Mission accomplished! :p