JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Make up Monday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2680687-make-up-monday.html)

navywifey2003 September 22nd, 2013 09:30 PM

Make up Monday

Do you wear makeup often? What is your favorite brand?

beatlechicksteph September 22nd, 2013 09:39 PM

Re: Make up Monday

I never wear make up. I didn't even wear it when I was working. I can't even tell you when the last time I wore make up was. And I'm pretty sure I can't name a single brand...this is why I'm glad I had a boy...lol

MrsLat September 22nd, 2013 10:11 PM

Yes, I wear it everyday unless I am too tired or sick. But I don't wear much. Most days I stick to a little bit of eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner. If I am putting effort into it then I will do foundation and concealer also.

My favorite is MAC and Jane Iredale Mineral makeup. But since I am super poor these days, those brands aren't in the budget, lol. So my favorite drugstore brands are probably (forgive my spelling) :

Foundation: Loreal True Match Lumi foundation

Concealer: Nutragena Under Eye Corrector and the Loreal True Match concealer. (I used the Nutragena first under the eye and in the corner by my nose. Then a little bit of the Loreal underneath and in the creases of my nose that get red around my period.

Mascara: Maybelline Waterproof Mascara
Eyeliner: Doesn't really matter, I just like the pencil kind. I think right now I just have a Covergirl pencil in black.
Eyeshadow: Don't really have a favorite.

Kim3 September 23rd, 2013 03:18 AM

Every day. I like natures republic. Found it while in Hawaii. Love it and the price is not bad - just wish it was easier to find.

QueenCrafty September 23rd, 2013 05:40 AM

I wear it almost everyday. For foundation I use Maybelline Fit. It's the only reasonably priced foundation that is pale enough for me. Everything else I use is Avon. I have a mineral blush and a waterproof mascara from them that I love.

ashleykathleen September 23rd, 2013 08:57 AM

Now that I have a job that requires me to look semi-professional, I wear it almost everyday.

I LOVE Mac for eyeshadow and eyeliner. Mascara I like maybelline. Powder/concealer I like Neutrogena's clear complexion because my face is so sensitive to makeup.

Madison.Hailey.Zack September 23rd, 2013 09:19 AM

During the summer I didn't. I normally do when I have to leave the house. But its mostly compact and mascara. If I'm going out to something special then I'll add eye liner and shadow. My go to brand is cover girl.

Hopeful2BMommy September 23rd, 2013 10:37 AM

If I'm staying at home, I don't. But if I leave the house, I almost always wear makeup. I wear bare minerals for foundation, everything else just varies.

jhmomofmany September 23rd, 2013 04:36 PM

I didn't ever wear makeup for like 20 years, but I actually just recently bought some basics- just foundation, eye shadow, mascara, and a lip stick. I've used it once, LOL. I think it is all cover girl.