JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Friday fun (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2685061-friday-fun.html)

navywifey2003 October 11th, 2013 07:27 AM

Friday fun

Any fun plans this weekend?

KellBell2621 October 11th, 2013 07:40 AM

Re: Friday fun

we are moving this weekend! today actually then hopefully finishing up sunday..so excited! i wont have internet for the next 24 hours (i'm going to be so lost lol - but i'll have plenty to unpack to keep me busy)

overlinmommy17 October 11th, 2013 07:43 AM

Nothing fun planned. DH will probably be working all weekend and so that puts me here hanging with the kiddos;-)

Joanne Nicole October 11th, 2013 09:03 AM

Monday is Thanksgiving here in Canada, but most people celebrate it on Saturday or Sunday. We're doing it tomorrow - family coming over, lots to cook, etc. I'm baking pies today.

QueenCrafty October 11th, 2013 09:49 AM

DH and I are going to the Zac Brown Band concert tonight, and that's about it for fun. DH is working tomorrow, Lily has dance rehearsal tomorrow morning, and I need to finish sewing one Halloween costume. If I have time, I need to completely switch out the girls' wardrobe to get the fall/winter stuff in the closet and summer stuff packed away

beatlechicksteph October 11th, 2013 12:27 PM

DH is up in Iowa with his family (his dad isn't doing well) so I'm solo with the baby all weekend. We have a wedding tomorrow night and then I have a friend coming over for lunch on Sunday. Other than that, just trying to get ready for my and Arthur's trip on Wednesday.

shen7 October 11th, 2013 02:45 PM

I need to switch over G's wardrobe up a size and get out his warmer stuff. It would also be nice to get some filing and organizing done since we have closed escrow on our new house and there are just piles of paper around the office/junk room. I wish I could say we will be doing a lot on the new house but our contractor is not ready to start doing stuff until next week and is still getting estimates and lining things up. Also, the pumpkin patch :) and my neighborhood is having a sort of block party festival type thing, we will definitely check that out. A bit of a busy weekend for us!

MamaSkunk October 11th, 2013 06:09 PM

Well tonight I am just spending time with my kids as DH is working security at a huge haunted attraction so he works til midnight on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. But we sold our car on Wednesday so I obviously did a bit of cloth diaper shopping and I ordered a mei tai and DDs legacy wrap. We also ordered a bunch of pavers to put in the dog run as our dogs absolutely demolished the grass in their dog run within this last month by digging massive holes every time they go outside (my neighbor let her brother move in and he finds it funny to torment my dogs by sending his Ill mannered shi tzu into my yard to tease my dogs and he let's it urine mark all over my yard which drives malachai crazy as he thinks he needs to protect my two females ever since he got attacked last winter) So we will be putting in pavers this weekend. And possibly winterizing the gutters and pool

TeresaV October 11th, 2013 06:50 PM

Baby gymnastics!