JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Right this moment (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2685863-right-moment.html)

navywifey2003 October 14th, 2013 10:53 PM

Right this moment

What are you doing?
What should you be doing?

beatlechicksteph October 14th, 2013 10:54 PM

Re: Right this moment

I am replying to posts on JM and reading fanfiction.
I should be in bed....

MissyBee October 14th, 2013 11:11 PM

I was watching tv and now checking Facebook and JM and such on my phone. Should be asleep for sure because the baby has actually been asleep for about 45 minutes now. (It took 3 hours to get to that point though. We'll see how long it lasts.) Getting ready to go to bed now though!

QueenCrafty October 15th, 2013 04:49 AM

Back in bed snuggling with Henry after my morning walk, shower, making lunches, and getting the girls up for the day. I will probably go back to sleep. I should be refereeing the fight that is about to happen in the girls' room, but I'm too tired to deal with it today

Kim3 October 15th, 2013 05:27 AM

Nursing :p
Leaving for school.

Mom2LillieAidan October 15th, 2013 06:06 AM

Just finished nursing...
That actually exactly what I should be doing. I now have to get DD up, get clothes, pack her snack and get her breakfast.

bribugg13 October 15th, 2013 08:57 AM

I'm multitasking! LOL I'm working my online job, watching Bones & then probably Castle, and browsing here :)

overlinmommy17 October 15th, 2013 08:57 AM

I'm nursing ( well letting her sleep attached really).
I should be working on the mounds of laundry, dusting my room and taking a shower. Its 11am and I'm still in my pjs robe and slippers.

shen7 October 15th, 2013 10:11 AM

I am lying in bed with baby G nap-nursing on me. Surfing on my phone. We got DH to his bus stop, M to preschool, and I cleaned up the kitchen table and floors and chairs since the contractor will come over with countertop samples in a few hours. G was very fussy by the end of my cleaning and really needs this eat/sleep so it is what I should be doing right now :)

However, sometime today I need to grocery shop, make dinner, put away laundry and probably do a load or two as well. I got way behind yesterday because there was no school for Columbus Day but DH had work so I was in full on disaster control mode with DD all morning and then at my mom's and driving through the mountains for 2 hours on a dual nap drive since I was out of better ideas lol. Uggghhh crazy day, thank goodness for preschool!! M needs so much physical activity and with my physical limitations I just had to keep her inside all morning. She was literally running in circles and climbing the walls.

TeresaMomTo2Boys October 15th, 2013 11:04 AM

I am dumping photos from phone, organizing photo albums on computer and replying on JM
I should be taking a shower, getting lunch, drinking more water (all I have had today is 1 1/2 cups coffee and half cup milk) and probably cleaning bedroom

Madison.Hailey.Zack October 15th, 2013 11:57 AM

Watching Criminal Minds, checking out here and nursing zack. I should be cleaning the house for the girls party this weekend.

navywifey2003 October 15th, 2013 01:33 PM

I'm watching teen mom 3 and I should be cleaning but I need a break.

loveneverfails October 15th, 2013 05:04 PM

I'm sitting here playing online with Nolan in my lap.

I should be reading the first chapter of my professional learning book for work. It's due tomorrow at 8am.

shen7 October 15th, 2013 05:55 PM

I actually did everything I had to do today!!! Amazing!!!!!! Lol. G got so exhausted by the trip to the grocery store that he's been asleep in the car seat for over an hour now. I feel sort of bad for just letting him stay in the seat so long, but heck, I got all this cooking done and laundry put away and now I can take a breather for a few minutes. Sorry kid.

navywifey2003 October 15th, 2013 05:57 PM

I totally know how that goes! Payson is such a trooper though!