JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Post war: moms of boys!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2686997-post-war-moms-boys.html)

navywifey2003 October 19th, 2013 07:20 PM

Post war: moms of boys!!

This post war will last until Wednesday! You can chat, play games, but each post must contain 2 or more words. :)

QueenCrafty October 19th, 2013 07:31 PM

Happy Saturday! What's everyone up to tonight?

Mom2LillieAidan October 19th, 2013 07:41 PM

Re: Post war: moms of boys!!

I'm just sitting at home, catching up on Parenthood on Netflix. Lyndsey recommended it and I was totally hooked after the first episode!

QueenCrafty October 19th, 2013 07:58 PM

I love Parenthood! I so want my family to be like that when I'm old

Mom2LillieAidan October 19th, 2013 08:55 PM

Yeah.. I've been watching for hours. It's pretty awesome.

Hopeful2BMommy October 19th, 2013 09:01 PM

Anyone watch Pretty Little Liars?

TeresaMomTo2Boys October 19th, 2013 09:01 PM

I am drinking green tea with honey because my throat is scratchy and it seems I am getting a slight case of laryngitis. Does anyone else notice they get sick MORE when they no longer have insurance? It sucks!

MissyBee October 19th, 2013 09:23 PM

I LOVE Parenthood! One of my favorites! I also love Law & Order: SVU, but my husband hates both of them!

Mom2LillieAidan October 19th, 2013 09:26 PM

Omg Amy, yes!!!!! I cannot wait for the new episode on Tuesday!!!! It coming on is what will get me through my dentist appointment that morning. Two root canals... Yuck!!!

QueenCrafty October 20th, 2013 07:49 AM

I watched the first few seasons of Pretty Little Liars, but I got behind and haven't caught back up.

I had good intentions of cleaning my house while DH was out of town this weekend, but none of that happened. Oops

Mom2LillieAidan October 20th, 2013 08:05 AM

I have barely gotten anything done this weekend. I have spent the majority of my time snuggling my little man..

loveneverfails October 20th, 2013 08:30 AM

I want to watch parenthood. I love SVU but DH hates it. I haven't seen any of the new ones.

jhmomofmany October 20th, 2013 09:27 AM

We've been looking for another series to watch since we finished breaking bad. I will look for Parenthood. :)

This is DH's weekend home, and he doesn't have to leave until Tuesday.

MissyBee October 20th, 2013 10:45 AM

Y'all will love Parenthood! Best show.

My husband had his shoulder surgery on Friday and he is driving me insane! Ah.

Mom2LillieAidan October 20th, 2013 12:10 PM

I'm starting season 2 right now.. DD came home from her dad's and she is watching The Little Mermaid in her room. I love having lazy Sundays.

QueenCrafty October 20th, 2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissyBee (Post 27747581)
My husband had his shoulder surgery on Friday and he is driving me insane! Ah.

Already? Hopefully the rest of recover is quick for your sake.

I am failing miserably at giving up dairy. My MIL took the girls and I to McDonalds for lunch. I'm not a fan of McDonalds anyway, but figured I would order a salad. Two of the three I knew would have dairy based dressing, so I went with the other one. Yeah it had lots of cheese, black beans, milk in the dressing that was already poured on the salad, and cheese flavored tortilla strips. Dairy fail! I should have just ordered French fries and water.

loveneverfails October 20th, 2013 05:01 PM

I get just chicken nuggets and honey mustard sauce when mcdonalds is the only thing or someone else chooses it. It sucks for dairy free options. and the French fries have milk in them :( I found that out after I had the French fries 3 times in one week and Corbin screamed his head off.

MissyBee October 20th, 2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCrafty (Post 27748064)
Already? Hopefully the rest of recover is quick for your sake.

Yes. He is being way bigger of a baby than I expected. And he can't seem to remember anything I tell him. So I answer the same questions 500 times a day and get accused of not telling him things I have already told him 100 times. He acts like he can't do anything, even though he can use his other arm fully and can use his hand that's in the sling. So between him and the baby, I'm getting even less sleep than before.

MamaSkunk October 20th, 2013 11:43 PM

I am sick. After days of taking care of both kids while they were sick the inevitable happened and I got sick. I've also unfortunately haven't seen my bed in days as badly as I want to be there...Tristan refuses to sleep anywhere except the swing(I suppose it keeps him propped up enough so that he can breathe) poor guy is super congested.

Mom2LillieAidan October 21st, 2013 06:16 AM

Ahh Monday, how I loathe thee..