JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Post war: moms of girls (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2686998-post-war-moms-girls.html)

navywifey2003 October 19th, 2013 06:20 PM

Post war: moms of girls

This post war will last until Wednesday! You can chat, play games, but each post must contain 2 or more words. :)

navywifey2003 October 19th, 2013 07:12 PM

Re: Post war: moms of girls

Where are my girl moms at?!?

Kim3 October 20th, 2013 02:50 AM

Here I am. Ellianna got up at 3 to nurse, got her back at 4. Now up at 5:48 to pump, trying to get a little extra for the week.

Just got her a Christmas tutu last night. Who else has started shopping.

TeresaV October 20th, 2013 04:21 AM

Here!!!! Christmas shopping? Ummmm.....I haven't even decided on a Halloween costume yet. :eek:

~Traci~ October 20th, 2013 05:15 AM

Ugh!!! I go back to work tomorrow. I am so not looking forward to returning. I suppose if I want to do any Christmas shopping this year, I need to go collect a pay check. I don't want to leave my baby!! :cry:

Kim3 October 20th, 2013 05:26 AM

Traci - I know it is hard. Hope that your day goes OK. It can be hard to find that balance.

navywifey2003 October 20th, 2013 07:25 AM

Hugs Traci! We have started, if you don't get the things at Costco you are sol. Plus we have to spread it out over a few months since we don't make much money.

TeresaV October 20th, 2013 07:47 AM

I've started Xmas shopping! I have a bunch of Christmas ideas in my Amazon cart to keep an eye on prices. This was almost $11 cheaper this morning than it was last night, so I ordered it.

Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table: Toys & Games

And this....
Amazon.com: LeapFrog My Pal Violet: Toys & Games

And yes, going back to work SUCKS! I have just as hard a time leaving her now as I did my first day back. And she goes to my MIL. I can't imagine how hard it would be if she was going to a daycare.

Kim3 October 20th, 2013 08:21 AM

A cheap Christmas idea. I purchased stained glass cookie cutters a couple of years ago. I made them with my boys. Didn't know how much they enjoyed it. They ask to do it every year now. We make them and hang them on the tree. Every day or so they boys take one to eat. Gets them into the spirit and now it is just the cost of cookie ingredients :)

PregnantAtLast October 20th, 2013 11:07 AM

hey ladies!!!

My christmas shopping is almost done!

Gen88 October 20th, 2013 11:45 AM

Hey ladies, no Christmas shopping here yet. I'm hoping to start next month. Does everybody have their Halloween costume picked out yet? I got my kids costume all ready yayyy. It's an accomplishment for me to have it this early. I always procrastinate till the day before Halloween lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeresaV (Post 27747423)
I've started Xmas shopping! I have a bunch of Christmas ideas in my Amazon cart to keep an eye on prices. This was almost $11 cheaper this morning than it was last night, so I ordered it.

Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table: Toys & Games

And this....
Amazon.com: LeapFrog My Pal Violet: Toys & Games

And yes, going back to work SUCKS! I have just as hard a time leaving her now as I did my first day back. And she goes to my MIL. I can't imagine how hard it would be if she was going to a daycare.

I plan on getting violet for Ariana as well. Such an adorable toy :)

Kim3 October 20th, 2013 12:22 PM

I have Ellianna's Halloween - Tinkerbell.
The boys at ages 9 and 10 are harder.

navywifey2003 October 20th, 2013 03:15 PM

Hi ladies! We just got back from the pumpkin patch with church. We had a blast!

Kim3 October 20th, 2013 03:22 PM

Need to get there. DS1 had an away swim meet this weekend and DS2 had a soccer game. Hoping to give DD1 to DH at 9 and have Calgon take me away :p

navywifey2003 October 20th, 2013 09:32 PM

I loved swim meets! What stroke does he swim?

Kim3 October 21st, 2013 03:54 AM

His is most competitive in breast but likes back.

bribugg13 October 21st, 2013 05:55 AM

I'm here! I've picked up a few Christmas items for Connor so far...DH is working mega overtime over the next month and a half to help pay down medical bills and afford Christmas.

What did everyone do this weekend?

I'm here! I've picked up a few Christmas items for Connor so far...DH is working mega overtime over the next month and a half to help pay down medical bills and afford Christmas.

What did everyone do this weekend?

Kim3 October 21st, 2013 09:04 AM

Swim meet and soccere game! Looking forward to pumpkin patch this weekend.

PregnantAtLast October 21st, 2013 09:20 AM

my baby has a cold :(

navywifey2003 October 21st, 2013 09:28 AM

I saw fly. :)

I hope she feels better!