JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Where are your babies sleeping now? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2687482-where-your-babies-sleeping-now.html)

Madison.Hailey.Zack October 22nd, 2013 06:23 AM

Where are your babies sleeping now?

Now that they are getting older, where are they sleeping now?

Zack is still sleeping in the bassinet next to my side of the bed. I'm not ready to move him to his crib yet since he still wakes once a night to eat and I'm afraid he will wake Hailey and I will have a horrible time getting them both back down. Plus I love waking up and seeing his cute face sleeping next to me :)

beatlechicksteph October 22nd, 2013 06:35 AM

Re: Where are your babies sleeping now?

Arthur sleeps in the crib in his room. We shared a bed while we were in California, and OMG bedsharing was SO much easier when he was littler. He's such a wiggler, and a kicker. I didn't sleep hardly at all because he's a little bed hog and would kick me all night. LOL Suffice it to say, I was glad to come home and put him back in his own bed :)

Hopeful2BMommy October 22nd, 2013 08:55 AM

He sleeps in this crib now. We moved him out of our room when he started sleeping through the night

MissyBee October 22nd, 2013 10:30 AM

Porter sleeps in his crib at night. Even though he doesn't sleep all night. I would be all about bed sharing, but he kicks at hits at me all night and just freaks out. So it doesn't work anymore. During the day he naps in his swing or in my lap after nursing. I need to work on getting naps moved into the crib. But I'm desperate for sleep usually and I know he'll usually sleep in the swing, so I've just stuck with that.

Kim3 October 22nd, 2013 10:52 AM

Crib in her room.

Joanne Nicole October 22nd, 2013 12:12 PM

Finn has slept in his crib in his own room right from the beginning. It was working fine while he was sleeping through the night, but for the past month or so he's been waking up every hour or two, and now I kind of wish I had room to put him in a cradle next to the bed. Sometimes all it takes for him to fall back asleep is to pick him up and rock him for a minute...it'd be so much easier just to rock him next to me rather than having to get up and go in the next room.

hilachu October 22nd, 2013 12:43 PM

in her room but still in her rock n play
we're trying to transition her into her crib but its not going so well

navywifey2003 October 22nd, 2013 01:14 PM

In a side car crib. :)

loveneverfails October 22nd, 2013 03:27 PM

currently...our bed :(

TeresaV October 22nd, 2013 05:46 PM

At night she sleeps in her crib. Thanks to my MIL she will not sleep in anything but her swing for naptime. She'll scream bloody murder in her crib during the day.

KellBell2621 October 22nd, 2013 07:00 PM

hailey still sleeps in the bed with me (along with her brother...dh works nights so its just me and the kids)..it's just easier b/c she nurses every 2-3 hours during the night still. for naps though she usually sleeps in her swing, pack n play, or crib

Steph625 October 23rd, 2013 04:27 AM

Leif sleeps in his own room. Been there about a month. I have a baby cam in his room along with a reguLr monitor. Baby cam is awesome cuz even when I'm working, I can view his room and watch him sleep.

Madison.Hailey.Zack October 23rd, 2013 08:03 AM

We have a video camera also. He's starting to sleep longer stretches so I'm sure within the next month he will be moved. Hailey wasn't moved till she was 6 months old.

MummyTo2Plus5 October 23rd, 2013 12:10 PM

still in our room, still wakes once a night

bribugg13 October 23rd, 2013 01:49 PM

I moved Peyton to her crib last weekend, she hit the weight limit on the bassinet and rolling and turning everywhere, I was certain she was going to fall through it (top of the pack n play lol) She's been STTN for awhile now, and that didn't change when I put her in her crib. At least someone's finally getting use out of the very expensive nursery furniture!! Connor never slept in the crib, he barely sleeps in his own room nowadays!

lhug_nar October 25th, 2013 10:29 AM

Mackenzie is in a crib in our room.