JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Monday moans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2694512-monday-moans.html)

navywifey2003 November 24th, 2013 08:22 PM

Monday moans

Let's hear your recent moans ladies!

Mom2LillieAidan November 25th, 2013 05:57 AM

Re: Monday moans

DD left this morning to go with her dad to see his family for Thanksgiving. :-( she'll be back fri but I miss her already

QueenCrafty November 25th, 2013 06:20 AM

I cheated on my dairy-free diet over the weekend and it caught up to me. Henry was so fussy last night and was up at least 4 times to eat and cry. I'm so tired this morning.

Kim3 November 25th, 2013 09:25 AM

Courtney - I cheated as well. I was told the only way to know if Ellianna has grown out of it is to try a little dairy. DS1 had his birthday on the weekend and we made fondue at home. Had a bit of the bread and cheese on Friday night - cranky baby Saturday. Luckily she appears back to her old self. Needless to say that I will stay dairy free on T-Day.

jhmomofmany November 25th, 2013 12:50 PM

DH has been gone 22 days, and I really miss him. The flip side is that he will be due for five days off for Thanksgiving. :)

overlinmommy17 November 25th, 2013 01:47 PM

Still at my wits end with maddie. I've never seen a baby that cries all the time. I started her on some nutramagin (sp??) But no change. I think she's also extremely spoiled from being held 24/7. I'm worried she will never learn to crawl. She barely rolls over now. I can't sit her down long enough for her to learn. I'm so exhausted with this child

TeresaV November 25th, 2013 05:50 PM

It took me almost an hour to get DD's new carseat installed in DH's car. Installation in my car was a breeze because I have LATCH. DH's car does not, and to make matters worse he has a free sliding buckle so I had to deal with the locking clip. And to make matters even worse DH just got snipped so he really was of no help to me. That locking clip is the freakin devil.

beatlechicksteph November 25th, 2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeresaV (Post 27822072)
It took me almost an hour to get DD's new carseat installed in DH's car. Installation in my car was a breeze because I have LATCH. DH's car does not, and to make matters worse he has a free sliding buckle so I had to deal with the locking clip. And to make matters even worse DH just got snipped so he really was of no help to me. That locking clip is the freakin devil.

I know those feels. That's how long it took us to install our car seat in DH's car the first time, and I was 2 weeks from having Arthur, so I was no help. Our cars are too old to have LATCH, and DH's car needed the locking clip. So I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Madison.Hailey.Zack November 26th, 2013 07:07 AM

I'm a bit late so I'll do it for today. Hailey woke up puking last night so I dealt with cleaning her up and then as I'm putting her back to bed Zack woke up to eat. Get them all taken care of and throw the dirty bedding in the washer and near the end it starts acting up. Now today I need to do more laundry since she's gotten sick two more times but my washer is being stupid and wont run a cycle. I hate the thing!

QueenCrafty November 26th, 2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlinmommy17 (Post 27821542)
Still at my wits end with maddie. I've never seen a baby that cries all the time. I started her on some nutramagin (sp??) But no change. I think she's also extremely spoiled from being held 24/7. I'm worried she will never learn to crawl. She barely rolls over now. I can't sit her down long enough for her to learn. I'm so exhausted with this child

We never did tummy time with Abri for the same reasons, and she was a great crawler. I'm so sorry you are still having issues! I have been there and hate that others have to go trough that

Sugaree November 26th, 2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeresaV (Post 27822072)

I understand. My car doesn't have the latch and has to have the locking clip. I told DH that once it goes in it isn't coming out until we get a new car (finger's crossed it'll be soon). I'd rather buy a new car seat for his car than try to install that thing again.