JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Marvels (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2697068-monday-marvels.html)

QueenCrafty December 9th, 2013 08:17 AM

Monday Marvels

Let's share something wonderful about our LOs

I can't get over how fascinated Henry is with our dogs. He loves touching them, but he will sit for a long time just trying to grab their tongues. Luckily one of our dogs is very patient

KellBell2621 December 9th, 2013 08:29 AM

Re: Monday Marvels

hailey is so close to crawling! she can lift herself completely off the floor (like in a push-up position) she hauls herself forward but hasn't realized she need to put her arms out lol. so cute :)

i also love her personality...she can be very serious/moody at times but it reminds me of myself haha. but for the most part she's happy and loves to laugh. it's so sweet when her older brother makes her giggle <3

MissyBee December 9th, 2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCrafty (Post 27845350)
Let's share something wonderful about our LOs I can't get over how fascinated Henry is with our dogs. He loves touching them, but he will sit for a long time just trying to grab their tongues. Luckily one of our dogs is very patient

Porter loves our dogs and cats too! He tries to pet them and loves to watch them. We have to watch our chihuahua though, she tries to bite him sometimes. Ugh.

I love how sweet and snuggly he is. And how precious his little smiles and giggles are. I love when he does something that he thinks makes him so big and you can tell he is proud of himself for doing it.

Kim3 December 9th, 2013 12:18 PM

Elli finally hugs her dolly (and then proceeds to chew its head) :p

beatlechicksteph December 9th, 2013 01:04 PM

Arthur is just so goofy, I love it. I just know he's going to be a little ham when he's older and that my life will never be dull.

QueenCrafty December 10th, 2013 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatlechicksteph (Post 27846073)
Arthur is just so goofy, I love it. I just know he's going to be a little ham when he's older and that my life will never be dull.

This is the best part about having kids. Life is crazy but so much better

bribugg13 December 10th, 2013 05:00 AM

Peyton is just so happy. She wakes up just babbling and smiles at you as soon as you walk in - I don't think I've ever heard her cry when she wakes up from nap or sleep. She smiles at strangers - but don't try to hold her! Oh no, that's for mama only! ha ha she's already showing signs of stranger anxiety, even to my and DH's parents. But she will surely smile at everyone as we pass by them lol. If someone else is holding her and she starts to fuss or cry or freak out...as soon as she's back in my arms, she will turn around, look at that person, and give them a huge smile! HA

cheerfulsunrise December 10th, 2013 06:28 AM

Leona finally rolled over yesterday for the first time! She has been working on that for weeks!

navywifey2003 December 10th, 2013 01:57 PM

Payson is so happy all the time, she is always smiling.