JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Men are weird game (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2702943-men-weird-game.html)

navywifey2003 January 12th, 2014 02:00 PM

Men are weird game

Want to play a Men Are Weird game? I'm watching my husband right now, and thought it may be fun. So anyone want to post a random thing their SO does that you find weird?

Kim3 January 12th, 2014 02:10 PM

Re: Men are weekend game

Not enough save to write :)
Ok, I but him nice cotton shirts and he insists on wearing those t-shirts you get for free that advertise some thing on it. Now. He is a software developer so it is often computer things.

Joanne Nicole January 12th, 2014 04:54 PM

Re: Men are weird game

DH pronounces the phrase "all of a sudden" wrong. He says "all the sudden". He says it's a regional thing, I say it's wrong, lol.

He also is incapable of remembering where anything goes in the kitchen. We lived in our last home for 4 years, and after all that time, if he put away the dishes it was like playing hide and seek trying to figure out where he'd put things. And he never puts things in the same wrong spot, it's a new spot every time!

eshute January 12th, 2014 05:13 PM

At some point since the baby was born, he decided picking things up off the floor was unnecessary. I came home from work one afternoon and found a paper towel laying on the floor. In front of the garbage can. He walked by it 3 times before I finally picked it up.

beatlechicksteph January 12th, 2014 05:34 PM

DH can remember pretty much anything...that he's seen or heard on TV. He can quote TV shows that we saw when we were kids. He can repeat back plots of things he's only seen in passing. He can sing any jingle to any product. It's weird and amazing all at the same time.

Madison.Hailey.Zack January 12th, 2014 05:43 PM

Mike will randomly check himself out in the mirror when he doesn't think anyone is paying attention.

He also has this obsession with smacking my butt ALL THE TIME! Drives me nuts.

Mom2LillieAidan January 12th, 2014 06:10 PM

He has an incredible capacity for music lyrics in his mind but he can't remember what he did yesterday or important dates or even our house number most of the time. Drives me nuts when he has to ask me something he should know then turns around and bursts out lyrics to a song he hasn't heard in a year.

Hopeful2BMommy January 12th, 2014 08:01 PM

He's always playing air guitar or air drums.

navywifey2003 January 12th, 2014 08:45 PM

First hi Elise!

He stands up to do something but stays standing in front of the tv.

MrsLat January 13th, 2014 02:59 AM

Alex can and often DOES fall asleep on me when I am mid sentence. I don't mean that I have been talking his ear off and he falls asleep on me. I mean that we can get into bed. Turn out the lights and I will say something like "I love you sweetheart, sleep gooo............... "and Alex is already asleep. Like starting to snore.

QueenCrafty January 13th, 2014 07:48 AM

DH has a nervous habit of pulling out his eyelashes and eyebrows. Drives me insane! After a particularly stressful day of work he'll come home without a left eyebrow. He also puts his dirty dishes next to the sink. The sink could be empty and he will just leave the dish next to it. How hard is it to move it just one inch to the right and get it in the sink?!?