JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Where is your high chair located? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2702947-where-your-high-chair-located.html)

Kim3 January 12th, 2014 02:13 PM

Where is your high chair located?

I think this tells a lot about primary parenting responsibility. DH probably does more than average as he works from home. The high hair is next to my chair - any idea who feeds her during dinner time :)

navywifey2003 January 12th, 2014 02:17 PM

Re: Where is your high chair located?

It rotates around the table. Everyone wants to sit by her, :)

Madison.Hailey.Zack January 12th, 2014 02:26 PM

We don't eat at the table at dinner but both Zack and Hailey's high chairs are at the dinning room table. We have space saver high chairs. I do 100% of Zacks feedings.

Joanne Nicole January 12th, 2014 04:59 PM

I usually have the high chair on my side of the table, but if I put it on DH's side, he knows it's because I'm frazzled and tired and need a break, and he doesn't say anything about it, just takes over feeding that night.

beatlechicksteph January 12th, 2014 05:21 PM

Our high chair hangs on the end of the table, and I sit by him. I have more patience, so I feed him.

bribugg13 January 12th, 2014 05:31 PM

we have a space saver high chair, it's in the spot between DH and I, however, Connor sits on my other side!

zkat January 12th, 2014 08:18 PM

We have a boon at the end of the table. DH doesn't mind feeding him. We trade out. Least frazzled of the day gets the 3 yr old.

Mom2LillieAidan January 13th, 2014 05:57 AM

He is usually next to me but then DH hasn't been home for dinner a whole lot since he started eating. That is changing now with his promotion. He has no problem feeding him if I ask him to.

MamaSkunk January 13th, 2014 05:26 PM

He sits between DH and I. We split it equally...whoever has the most success getting him to eat for the day has at it lol. For the most part its putting stuff in the mesh feeder or cutting small pieces or mashing things for him. He prefers to feed himself and then we just have to make sure he doesn't choke and move things within reach.

8miraclez January 13th, 2014 06:53 PM

Jockey doesn't site yet so she gets to sit on the table, in her bumbo. And yes, I sit there the whole time with her.

laurenmarie January 13th, 2014 06:55 PM

The high chair is next to DH but our daughter brooke sits in it. Weston sits in the bumbo that is right in the middle of the table.