JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2714272-names.html)

MissyBee March 28th, 2014 01:29 AM

Names

Thinking back on what other names were on your short list for your baby, can you imagine having named them one of those instead? We were set on Roman for a while and there is no way I can imagine calling him that. It wouldn't fit him at all! I'm glad we changed our minds.

KellBell2621 March 28th, 2014 06:53 AM

Re: Names

she's definitely a hailey! sometimes i still think i should have gone with the hayley spelling but either way it's the same name. other names we were strongly considering were molly, sophia, and faith. she is definitley not a sophia, molly might have fit her and faith too. but i am still happy with her name :)

Joanne Nicole March 28th, 2014 07:20 AM

When I was pregnant with Fiona, we didn't find out the gender, but the name Fiona came to me almost immediately and DH agreed that if we had a girl, it was just right. But we could NOT agree on a potential boy's name. She just WAS Fiona, right from the get-go. And when she was born it fit her perfectly. We never even considered another name. With Finnegan, we had actually decided on the name while TTC. And that time around, neither of us could agree on a girl's name! Finnegan suits him. It was the first name I suggested to DH, and he agreed to it, and that was that. We did find out the gender during the pregnancy that time, but it wasn't a surprise to either of us. We just knew that we were having a boy, and that his name was Finn :)

bribugg13 March 28th, 2014 08:37 AM

We had Peyton picked out from when we were pg with Connor, and we never even talked about other names. When we talked girl names previously we never agreed on anything, DH always vetoes my favorite girl names. I do wish we would have talked and considered some other names, some days I don't know if Peyton is a Peyton even though it was my #1 girl name for the longest time! LOL It's a strange feeling!

beatlechicksteph March 28th, 2014 08:45 AM

We never had any other boy names picked out. We knew if he was a boy he would be Arthur.

Madison.Hailey.Zack March 28th, 2014 09:33 AM

We never had any other boy names picked out. We had Zackary Michael picked out when we were pg with Hailey.

laurenmarie March 28th, 2014 02:13 PM

We didnt decide on a name until the day before he was born. We had gavin, reed, bryson, and weston on a list. I love my decision even tho i could see him as a gavin.

QueenCrafty March 29th, 2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissyBee (Post 28019802)
Thinking back on what other names were on your short list for your baby, can you imagine having named them one of those instead? We were set on Roman for a while and there is no way I can imagine calling him that. It wouldn't fit him at all! I'm glad we changed our minds.

Roman was one of the names I liked. Henry is so not a Roman. He's too pretty and sweet :lol: We had picked Gabriel as our boy name years ago but we ended up with the two girls. When we found out we were having a boy, DH still wanted to use Gabriel, but I thought it was too similar to Abrielle. Henry was my too choice after my grandmother. DH agreed to it because he didn't want to fight with me over it

navywifey2003 April 1st, 2014 08:10 PM

There wasnt a short list for our girl name but for our boy there was a laundry list. She is such a Payson, I cant even describe why she is but the name is so her!