JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Comfort (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2718279-comfort.html)

Madison.Hailey.Zack April 28th, 2014 11:53 AM

Comfort

Does your LO turn more toward you or your DH/SO when they are hurt and looking for comfort?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zack is crying and looking for comfort, he wants Mom over anyone else. He got hurt yesterday and DH picked him up and he was clawing to get to me and as soon as I took him, he calmed down. I feel bad for DH but I love that I can comfort him like that when he needs it.

Joanne Nicole April 28th, 2014 12:35 PM

Re: Comfort

Finn is a mama's boy. When he's happy, he's good with pretty much anyone. But if he's tired or hurt or sad, it's mama all the way. I never had that with Fiona - she's always preferred her daddy, even as an infant - so I'm happy that I get all the snuggles this time around. Gotta enjoy them while they last!

KellBell2621 April 28th, 2014 02:12 PM

hailey will just want me..i'm around her the most so i expect it. it'd be nice if she'd go to my dh more for comfort but there is a little part of me that loves that i'm the only one to really comfort her <3

QueenCrafty April 28th, 2014 05:03 PM

Henry is definitely a mama's boy. He likes hanging out with DH a lot of the time but reaches for me if he's upset

MissyBee April 29th, 2014 12:44 AM

Porter wants me if he's hurt or upset. But my husband will try to calm him down sometimes, depending on the situation. He usually has to walk away from me in order to get him to calm down, otherwise he just wants me and starts signing milk. :)

Madison.Hailey.Zack April 29th, 2014 09:47 AM

Yep Mike has to take zack away so he can't see me either sometimes. The girls were both daddy girls so I'm loving having all the snuggles from little man <3

QueenCrafty April 29th, 2014 05:25 PM

DH has to take Henry away too, although that doesn't always work

cheerfulsunrise April 30th, 2014 08:40 AM

When Leona is very upset or tired, she just wants me.

navywifey2003 April 30th, 2014 05:41 PM

Payson is a mama's girl for sure, except when its time for bed. Then after nursing she is all about daddy.

beatlechicksteph April 30th, 2014 07:51 PM

Arthur is a mama's boy. If he's sad or upset, it has to be me. Any other time, he's all about DH. DH came home from work today, and Arthur was his little shadow. As soon as it was time for nap, he wanted only me.

laurenmarie May 3rd, 2014 07:07 PM

Weston wants me and only me if he's hurt or real upset. If he's happy or im not around he will go to anyone.

Kim3 May 4th, 2014 06:10 AM

Ellianna wants me for everything if I am anywhere within eyesight or ear sound.