JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Newest milestone (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2725709-newest-milestone.html)

Madison.Hailey.Zack July 8th, 2014 10:15 AM

Newest milestone

What is the newest milestone your LO has started?

navywifey2003 July 8th, 2014 10:33 AM

Re: Newest milestone

She is a huge talker lately, I just wish I knew what she was trying to tell me!

beatlechicksteph July 8th, 2014 10:46 AM

He's started bear crawling!! I think we might start walking soon!

Madison.Hailey.Zack July 8th, 2014 11:57 AM

Why did I think Arthur was already walking? I cant wait till Zack starts talking some :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zack has started giving kisses when you make the kissy noise. I love it!!

alittlelost July 8th, 2014 01:41 PM

Isabel has moved from taking a few steps at a time to walking short distances :) She also waves to people like a maniac :)

TeresaV July 8th, 2014 07:11 PM

Morgan has been talking up a storm and lately more of her babbles sound like real words. She says "hi dada", "ni night dada". She is starting to repeat words and actually get pretty close to the proper pronunciation.

MrsLat July 8th, 2014 08:34 PM

Grayson is standing unassisted for a few seconds now. Hopefully he will be walking soon.

KellBell2621 July 8th, 2014 08:41 PM

hailey is walking now! she took 2 steps the day after her birthday and each day walked a little bit more..so 1 week after her 1st birthday she was walking all over the place! she is starting to say more words and imitate me more (talks on phone, brushes hair, tries to 'dress' herself, tries to put on my shoes, etc.) she is starting to use a spoon on her own and is now letting me know when she wants to nurse (says 'nu nu' or 'boobie' lol and pulls at my shirt). she is certainly into toddlerhood now!

MissyBee July 8th, 2014 10:52 PM

Porter imitates a lot and tries to say words. He's added a few to his vocabulary that I know what they mean. He can make animal sounds for a dog, cat, and duck but won't do it consistently. He gives kisses on command (or whenever he wants to) and will push on my face or my husbands to make us kiss each other. Lol.

Steph625 July 10th, 2014 08:42 AM

Leif is talking a lot too. I just love hearing him babble. He is also waving hi and bye on command, kissing on command and signing for "more" at the dinner table vs just yelling for more.

Joanne Nicole July 10th, 2014 10:29 AM

We've officially transitioned to one mid-day nap now, and in the last week or so Finn has started feeding himself with a fork!

No real words yet, just babbling. The only sound that he correctly associates is "DO!" which means dog. He says mama and dada but he doesn't associate them with us, it's just nonsense sounds to him. He seems to be following in big sisters footsteps (literally!) She was an early walker, late talker. Walking at 10 months just like Finn, but didn't start using real words until after she was 2.

laurenmarie July 10th, 2014 04:48 PM

HE babbles alot just not too many real words, also he is walking really fast, just about running